Accepted Zushikikato for FF2 EU (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zushikikato Wolfeh

Donator
- Your name and/or nickname
My name is zushikikato, can also call me Zushy or Wolfeh, but i prefer
Zushikikato or Zushy

- Your age

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

STEAM_0:1:25601381

- Your general online times and your timezone

CEST

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I play on JB, FF2 eu and usa Mariokart (sometimes trade) i would Apply for FF2
EU
- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

i do and i use it often

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

1 year on SPG ( StarPawGaming) Full gameserver admin
1 Year Nexusnation GMOD TTT Trouble in Terrorist Town
6 months on tf2 Minecraft trade server

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

Yeah from TTT and SPG mainly

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

I would like to help out for multiple reaons
-1) I'am mostly on FF2 when there are no admins on the server but there are alot of players ( not saying they don't do their job but i just play on diffirent times due to my nightjob partly)

-2) If i would make it to full admin i would like to take a special interest into USA FF2 since i haven't seen a main admin for there, i wouldn't apply for main admin there directly but i would like to help out for the specific server, same would go for Jailbreak

-3) I think iv become a familiar face as i like to be active on the forums, servers and dare to use my microphone in public without abusing it.

-4) I want to help out some of the current admins in an active usefull way

-5) i want to make the servers more pleasant for everyone playing on servers aslong as it doesn't involve rulebreaking

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Delaying/not doing your damage: i would warn the player twice within the 30-60 sec, after this slay them after they will recieve 2 more slays if they delay again the following rounds and after that the fitting 1)60min-2)120min-3)240min-... ban would follow

-For hales i would first warn 2 times and then do a timebomb to see if they would move. if they start actively playing i would ofc remove the timebomb.

Insulting: 30 min if it is minor 60 min if it is getting closer to beign toxic

MicSpam/Chatspam 60 min depending on what they are spamming

Hacking
record a demo, ban the player for aslong as i'am allowed to, and send it to my mentor.

Exploiting map/bugs/glitches : Warn the player, if they are E.X under the map i will ask them to suicide or i will slay them. If they keep it up for multiple rounds 60 min ban.

call abuse/Fake calling i give a warning first, if they do it again when i'am still in there i will give them 60 min ban

Last edited:
Okay so I have already played with Zushy and I've known him for quite a while, he's quite the friendly player although he can be a bit stubborn. He enforces the rules whenever I see him in JB or sometimes when I go to ff2 or anytoher server I see him on he tries to enforce them. So I give his app my support

Although I've known the applicant for 6 years, I'll try to keep it unbiased.

I played with this user during his SPG year, he did a good job as an admin then and was liked by everyone. He was quite strict vs insulting players, or those that wouldn't adhere to the rules. That was the way of SPG unfortunately. The left SPG administration due to personal reasons. I'll leave it at his discretion to say why.

In the Panda servers, he sticks to the rules and enforces them when needed, but obviously can't do anything outside of reporting the rulebreakers. In terms of Jailbreak, anything going wrong is given to Swaggy or me directly through Steam or Skype, with the information being reliable and accurate.

The applicant can be extremely stubborn at times, but eventually gives up after mulling it over. The user has had a lot of prior experience as an administrator, as stated in his application. I've witnessed all of these administrator phases and played the game alongside them.

Since I've known the applicant for 6+ years, I will not vote as people may think I am being biased.

• Informative
Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
So guess I need to leave a comment too

Enough playtime, chatlog is fine.

Haven't played alot alot with you in Freak Fortress 2, but you seem to sneak in there time to time. Haven't a whole lot to say, basically I agree with a lot of things, that @Cammy stated above. You are strict player in a way, that its still fun to play with you. You enforce rulebreakers and report them to other admins and generally you are really trustful person.

You seem to get salty in some cases fast, but thats only what I've seen in jailbreak and like @Cammy said you get over it fast. And Jailbreak is the saltiest place in whole tf2.

It would be nice to see you more in freak fortress so take my handful of support

So guess I need to leave a comment too

Enough playtime, chatlog is fine.

Haven't played alot alot with you in Freak Fortress 2, but you seem to sneak in there time to time. Haven't a whole lot to say, basically I agree with a lot of things, that @Cammy stated above. You are strict player in a way, that its still fun to play with you. You enforce rulebreakers and report them to other admins and generally you are really trustful person.

You seem to get salty in some cases fast, but thats only what I've seen in jailbreak and like @Cammy said you get over it fast. And Jailbreak is the saltiest place in whole tf2.

It would be nice to see you more in freak fortress so take my handful of support

if it is about when i got salty to cammy it was a personal arguement btwn me and him XD
Mightof just been a bad mood aswell. may i ask what i said or did that made me look salty?o:

if it is about when i got salty to cammy it was a personal arguement btwn me and him XD
Mightof just been a bad mood aswell. may i ask what i said or did that made me look salty?o:
Yea, for the most cases. But I dont see issues with it. Everyone has their worst days

I haven't played a whole lot with you, but at times when I do see you in FF2 you seem like a good person. You're strict when it comes to rule-breaking which is good, app seems alright, and chatlog is also good. You have my support and I wish you good luck.

• Friendly
I haven't played a whole lot with you, but at times when I do see you in FF2 you seem like a good person. You're strict when it comes to rule-breaking which is good, app seems alright, and chatlog is also good. You have my support and I wish you good luck.

Thanks for the support! Ill be sure to play pyrogirl more often

+1, reasons stated above in other comments.

I look forward to seeing you part of the team Zush Wolfeh(if you get accepted ayyy). I haven't seen you in action on FF2, but I've played with you elsewhere on panda so I have a valid view of you :p

just letting you know that your app is under review.
pls allow me up to 48h to respond towards it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread