Accepted Zou's apply (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zou

- Your name and/or nickname: Zou

- Your age : I'm 16

- Who gave you permission to apply? Lumius and Hisu

- Your Steam2 ID : STEAM_0:1:79526070

- Your general online times and your timezone: I'm online from 18:00 to 22:00 everyday, except for monday,saturday and sunday which i'm online all the day. My timezione is CET

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? I usually play on Panda-Community.com TF2 #01 [RTD|gameME] and indeed I wish apply for it. Yes, I would vist other servers in case of report

- Do you have a microphone? Yes I have one, and i’m ready to use it

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: I've been admin on a tf2 trade server for a long time,then I quit for personal reasons. No, I haven't been admin on other games

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? While I was admin, I learnt some things and now I know the basic commands. Then, I have other friends/old admins/actual admins of panda who could help me.Anyway i'm still learning.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team? I'm one of the oldest player, everyone on the server know me,my english is quite good and I think i'm enough mature to be an admin

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments. : First of all, I would say i'm not a rude person and I don't like to ban,except if is necessary.

Spamming: As first thing, a warn and if he continues I’ll kick him

Chat spamming: Warning and if he try to continue,gag

Mic spamming: If he doesn’t speak english or plays music, I’ll warn him, if he continues muted as well

Stickies (dm duel problem): Warn and if he try to continues, kicked.

Hacking: Before judging I’ll go to spectate him and I’ll record a demo,then,permaban

Racial insults: die jew faggot, A ripetitive warning,if he continues, our loved mute

the app is good and zou is one of the most usual players on RTD. playing often and being one of my most appreciated player on the server, he more than deserves a place in the team and i am sure that other admins of RTD will agree. a big +1

Nice guy, active, +1.

/* The font, it's killing me */

Reactions: Zou
Zou is a nice guy, i hope he becomes an admin, he is an active player, and is all we need on rtd server i vote yes :)

Yeah, as Hisu said: "Finally".
Personally I think you deserve a place in our team, basically because you are really active and playing with you is really nice. You respect rules and you know punishments.
I'm going to give you a +1 and good luck.

Really active and freindly, +1 from me too:D

@Kevin plz approve and set up trial rights. As there's no head admin, no one else can get that shit done.

@Kevin plz approve and set up trial rights. As there's no head admin, no one else can get that shit done.
Give this app more time.
Kevin is doing other things i think

yes my lord.

stamp-of-approval.jpg

@Hisu will be your mentor, incase you have questions about anything related to admin commands or anything else feel free to ask an other admin or also me, glad to help our baby pandas :pandastunned:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread