Zombie Survival (1 Viewer)

UberMedicFully

Donator
Contributor
Hello,

i am currently planning on doing the Zombie Survival Gamemode i was mentioning in a post some time ago.
I made this thread to give others the possibility to contribute on ideas as it could help me a lot to have a list of ideas after being done with the base of the game.

Currently the ideas i have are:
-

Special Infected
Need ideas on special Infected classes, haven't gotten the time yet to think about some but the classic Tank will be a thing

Pickup-able special weapons
Such as a raygun or a RPG that only last for a certain amount of time

Equip-able modified weapons
Example: Frontier Justice that relies on dealing damage to get a damage buff, 3 levels

Perks
Pretty much like in CoD zombies that can boost weapons in terms of damage or firing speed or even movement speed, weakened Mann PowerUps around the map or Objects that can be activated to get a perk

Last player alive gets damage reduction, speed boost and will be outlined.

Zombies/Mercs with certain weapon combos getting unique abilities

Unlock-able features such as Subclasses by playing the game
Maybe Achievments too (?)

Mini-Sentries only, depending on the map if it's too big or too hard to win on as a Zombie. Other than that, a level 2 sentry is the maximum.

-
Anyway, the base idea of the Gamemode is that you can either rely on camping or running away to survive, this is all loadout and/or map depended however.
I want it to be somewhat different compared to Super Zombie Fortress but also have a mix of CoD Zombies and other Zombie Survival gamemodes whilst being able to unlock additional features for Zombies and Mercs by simply playing the game.

Have to delay this unfortunately, switching to a SSD as my HDD is fucked i would presume, so I am waiting until i have found someone that could help me recover my files and move them over.
Tagging @Kevin to let him know

Have to delay this unfortunately, switching to a SSD as my HDD is fucked i would presume, so I am waiting until i have found someone that could help me recover my files and move them over.
Tagging @Kevin to let him know
I can continue thanks to Kevin, as he helped me restore my files.

Users who are viewing this thread