Zombie Server? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KomodoHunters14

Hello Everybody,
I'm looking at the servers and I see a dead server (Jailbreak) and I think about my second favorite which is Zombie Fortress, and I was wondering about it, why don't we have a Zombie Fortress server?
There are 2 plugins that I play on, on two different servers, Muselks Euro Zombie (Yay Muselk has a Euro Server) and the one at Uberpirates. We don't need to use the plugins they have but it would be cool if we had a Zombie server. I am not going to Poll this untill Feedback about that (Sorry about this wall of text) hope you think about it.

Hello Everybody,
I'm looking at the servers and I see a dead server (Jailbreak) and I think about my second favorite which is Zombie Fortress, and I was wondering about it, why don't we have a Zombie Fortress server?
There are 2 plugins that I play on, on two different servers, Muselks Euro Zombie (Yay Muselk has a Euro Server) and the one at Uberpirates. We don't need to use the plugins they have but it would be cool if we had a Zombie server. I am not going to Poll this untill Feedback about that (Sorry about this wall of text) hope you think about it.
if we dont need the plugin then how are we supposed to run the gamemode?

if we dont need the plugin then how are we supposed to run the gamemode?
I meant the plugins they use Kevin. I think you misread that a wee bit. They must be some other plugins that work, I'm too tired right now to search for some

I can tell you that the plugins these two servers use are pretty different...

At Muselks server the zombie-class seems to be restricted to the medic and the survivor-class to engineer, which also cant build sentries

At the uberpiratesserver zombies can play 3 classes, scout, heavy and spy, and the survivers can also choose a few classes which i dont know atm, i play that mode rarely. As far as i know, since i am Admin over there, they had some bugs which most likely ruined the gameplay, idk if that is fixed already... But as i said, I dont know that well since i didnt played that mode often.

So i personally would suggest Muselks plugin, but idk if its public so that you could install it here...

(Sorry if this post counts as advertising, if it does feel free to delete it or just edit the part)

• Agree
Reactions: Deep
There's also something called configs, but I am not a plugin developer so I guess my opinion is useless here.

cursed voodoo souls for all

At the uberpiratesserver zombies can play 3 classes, scout, heavy and spy, and the survivers can also choose a few classes which i dont know atm, i play that mode rarely. As far as i know, since i am Admin over there, they had some bugs which most likely ruined the gameplay, idk if that is fixed already... But as i said, I dont know that well since i didnt played that mode often.
Uberpirates is as you said Scout, Heavy and Spy, All zombies have their Ranged weponry disabled (Minus scout balls and cleaver) and the Spy's can only use regular invis watch and the Cloak and Dagger, Heavy can use all his sandviches.
The Survivors is every class minus the Zombies, they do have some restrictions like engines can't upgrade their buildings, nor can they "add" ammo the the sentry that has half its ammo and loses it twice as fast.
Pyros ammo will always slowly lower to 100 ammo but can be replenished to full.
The main problem is camping with Uberpirates. As if a small best is built, and they are on ground level, a pyro, dispenser combo can be brokenly powerful
I personally have more fun at Muselkd but that's my opinion same on that's probably the better one. A little bonus for Muselkd is in the last 5 mins, Zombies get a boost to jump and I belive swing speed. And the last Survivor gets a boost to health, reload speed, shoot speed and regular speed. It's a really fun game mode that also has the issue of camping but most are gone when the Zombies become enraged.
(Sorry about this wall of text) if I am able to find plugins I will try and share them here

Prefer Muselk's plugin. Also i would love to see a zombie server on panda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread