Declined zJaniGT's Application #2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jannyR

- Your name and/or nickname:
:Realname: Jani(I just want to change my irl name to Jan.)
:Ingamename: You can find me as zJaniGT with Pic of lizard.

- Your age (no minimum age for applying. We are looking for maturity, not age)
: Curentlly im 15 years old and gonna be,my birthday was at 3.9!

- Your Steam ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
:Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:81187525

- Your online times
:Im in server almost always,when im in team fortress 2 im playing jailbreak.I'm mostlly playing at like 15:00 tilll 16:30 or from 17:00 till 21:30.

I am sorry,but i can't play soo much anymore,but i am active enought!
The reason why i can't play soo much anymore is school,as you know school its in 1st place.

- Do you have a microphone? This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins.
:Yes,i've got it,but i am not really interested to speak,better typing but if there will be needed to talk,i'll do.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
:Ehm,i were admin in trade_plaza2 server.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on? Do you plan on visiting other servers should you get Admin?
:I usually play on JailBreak,because thats my favourite server(model) and i'll plan to visit any other servers if i'll get any reports of rulebreaking.

- Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works? This can range from knowing relevant admin commands to actual knowledge of coding.
:No,i've never used it.Maybe in my own server long time ago,but i don't know the commands anymore.I know only /kick,/mute,/ban.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
:Well if you don't like me,don't accept me simplly ^_^.Also i want to be admin to help other newbies,which needs some help,to punish these rulebreakers(the people who's not following rules)

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments
:Okay,lets begin.

Swearing or being Racist: 1-2warnings before 30minutes mute.
Hacking: Pernament ban without any warnings.
Being AFK: slay or kick after 2-3rounds afk.
Freekilling: 1warn,if he contunies his freekilling slay,after that kick and after that ban for 60minutes.
Teamkilling:slay and respawn the guy who have been teamkilled,and after than if he contunies to teamkill kick and ban for 30-60minutes.

This application has been made for the jailbreak server,hope you enjoyed it!

With pleasure zJaniGT

Also,i am sorry for the last time,when i were such an inmature guy,i'll prove ya all that i changed.

@Kevin I am sorry for being such an spammer to you.
@DatAssassin I am sorry for insulting you.
@DwarfSkiffa I am sorry for spamming you with annoying words like cookies etc..
And every staff member.

I hope ya all forgive me for the mistakes i did.

Last edited:
Reactions: Speedy
You are a good player and i can see that you changed :).So thats a +1 from me.Even thou my vote doesnt count.

Reactions: jannyR
Application is fine. But you must understand that after your activities such as insulting and spamming it will be hard for the affected people to regain trust in you, especially kevin, who has to make the final decision. Of course you did apologize and I'm sure everyone appreciates that, but it will still probably be harder for you to get accepted. I won't give my vote on this because I don't know you and it is best to leave the decision to the people that were affected by your poor behaviour, as they will know whether you have changed or not.

Reactions: stalker455655
Application is fine. But you must understand that after your activities such as insulting and spamming it will be hard for the affected people to regain trust in you, especially kevin, who has to make the final decision. Of course you did apologize and I'm sure everyone appreciates that, but it will still probably be harder for you to get accepted. I won't give my vote on this because I don't know you and it is best to leave the decision to the people that were affected by your poor behaviour, as they will know whether you have changed or not.
Yes,i know my behaviour wasn't good at all.As i said i'm proving out already,also i am playing Jailbreak mostlly.You can find me there.

REMINDER:I might be not active soo much due reallife problems,but still i am active enought that i often visit server.

Last edited:
Sorry for double post but

Any bumps?Or there's gonna stay a hole till the year ends :/

I am declining my apply that people will see that i am more mature and also more active.

Don't hate,i'll do my best that i will have more chances in my next application.

alright

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread