Declined zJaniGT 3rd# Application to Freak Fortress 2(Totally changed my mind) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jannyR

Hey guys,after a good thinking i finally decided that i will leave Jailbreak server alone and i will apply for Freak Fortress 2 server,totally changed my mind because i can't find myself as Jailbreak admin,because there are over 5admins and it's pretty useless to try.
So i am finding my place as Freak Fortress 2 admin to help Alex and Chillix with punishing rulebreakers,because there are too much rulebreakers per days so it's pretty hard to handle them with 2admins so i am finding myself as third perfect admin in Freak Fortress 2.

I hope you readed that,now lets go up to a application.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name/Nickname:
Reallife name: Jani,you may call me Jan because Jani sounds too childish.
Ingame name: zJaniGT always using that name,and i wont never change it.

Well scientiscs actually proved that i'm 15years old.

Steam ID/s:

steamID
STEAM_0:0:91610612

steamID3
[U:1:183221224]

steamID64

Hope they're right,you can also check them here:
http://steamidconverter.com/zJaniGTexe

Online Times:
I am online everyday after the 15:00 when i usually come home from school.
Then i ofter play till 21:00 or 22:00,but sometimes till 23:30 when im not sleepy.
I hope the activity is enought for an admin,my activity is not pretty good in Freak Fortress 2,i played it in ALT accounts,in my account which i don't know steam guard,if i'll find it i'll tell you link of it,also don't know the name i used on it.
I think it was around [NighTeam]RepaS because i always loved NighTeam.

Do you have an Microphone?:
Oh yes i have it,but i'm not often using it,but sometimes i do when needed to.But lets say that i'm not using it mostlly.
Also it's not needed for Freak Fortress 2 if i'm sure.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod:
I've been admin in Trade_plaza2 server,which is already down,it was attacked my DDoSers and they hacked it in several days.It was my favourite server till i found this servers.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?:
Jailbreak,Freak Fortress 2 but i often visit DeathRun server too.

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?:
Lets say,that Maddity learned me commands that i need to know for being admin!
I would say thanks to @Maddity for teaching me the commands.

Why should we choose you?
:As proven you don't have to,I'm an active person,I like to help others,so It's totally on you if you choose me or not.
I am helping other players if help is needed aka they don't know how to do anything.

What will you do as Admin?
Kinda easy question,I'll do everything that admin is needed to do.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Polices/Punishments:

Cheating
Perma ban without warnings.

Microphone spamming or insulting
I would give him 2warning,if he ignores me i would give him 60 minutes voice/chat mute,after that if he keeps insulting that would count in a 1day mute,keep counting up if he's insulting too much.

Racism
First a warning,If he's ignoring then i would ban him.(Ban would count from 2000-3000minutes,please correct me if I'm wrong)

Yes,yes i know i made another application too fast,but i clearlly decided i really wish i could be ff2 admin.

Also i did my best in this application,please correct me and i will fix anything if i made something wrong.

Peace,
zJaniGT

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: ITF Guerilla
Freekilling shouldn't be here

• Agree
Reactions: jannyR
May I suggest you post a topic, if you really, really want to apply, next time, if you can't decide now?..

Last edited:
I can tell you that he is a nice player he is friendly and really active.But i mean dude srsly you canceled app not long ago,what i mean is that seems like you are not sure.

May I suggest you post a topic, if you really, really want to apply, next time, if you can't decide it now?..
I really,really,really want to apply this time,nomore declining,locking.I'm 101% sure.

Well, if you do want it, well then good luck and hope you get it.But dont close it again cause i dont think that you will have a chance at 4th app. But good luck :)

This time,i want only admins to comment,sorry.
... So, that's my turn.
Jan is a very active (on forum and in-game), friendly player, and respectful player, one of the users I trust more in Jailbreak.
I don't know about Freak Fortress 2, since I never play there. But surely somebody's behaviour doesn't change day by day, and server by server!
So, here's my +0,75. I don't give a full vote since this is your 3rd app, Jan, and this can show your insecurity. Not second, but third! You said you are sure at 101%. I want to trust you ;)

Sorry to being so rude to you, but i have to say.

You are really good person, friendly, always helping other players/members and very active, its really good thing. But i dont see u an good admin. Because this your 3th app, so that tells me about you. You cant hold any responsibility, when u get too much negative feedback and you "escape" for that situations.

We need admins, who can hold responsibility, who can help others, when he/she self, is trouble. We dont have always fun times, we have hard times, we have enemies etc. If we have hard times, are you gonna leave us? escape out the responsibility?.
Are u really sure, you dont gonna declining this app, if you get too much negative feedback?

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: ITF Guerilla

You are really good person, friendly, always helping other players/members and very active, its really good thing. But i dont see u an good admin. Because this your 3th app, so that tells me about you. You cant hold any responsibility, when u get too much negative feedback and you "escape" for that situations.

We need admins, who can hold responsibility, who can help others, when he/she self, is trouble. We dont have always fun times, we have hard times, we have enemies etc. If we have hard times, are gonna leave us? escape out the responsibility?.
Are u really sure, you dont gonna declining this app, if you get too much negative feedback?

True ...
I have the same opinion, but DwarfSkiffa was faster :)

Reactions: metsän henki

We need admins, who can hold responsibility, who can help others, when he/she self, is trouble. We dont have always fun times, we have hard times, we have enemies etc. If we have hard times, are you gonna leave us? escape out the responsibility?.
Ty,I'll do my best to fix this

EDIT: NO i wont run away tho negative feedback skiffa.

Last edited:
And why you don't want express from other players ? for more precise selection for admins is better more people with express their opinions ...
This is a public forum for all registered members, so i can express my opinion too :)

I rejected my 2nd application because i wanted to show people im more mature so what was wrong with that?I just wanted to prove people that i changed,as they didn't see my yet,so i am playing in more servers to show my maturiratilly or how to say it,that people can see i'm more mature.

Wut m8? actually u closed ur app because you wrote to me "I gonna close my app cus seems like admins doesn like me". <- Thats is negative feedback. U always "running" away, when u got any negative feedback.

Wut m8? actually u closed ur app because you wrote to me "I gonna close my app cus seems like admins doesn like me". <- Thats is negative feedback. U always "running" away, when u got any negative feedback.

,-,

Last edited:
That's not how any of this works.

To an extent, Skiffa is right. Declining your (second) application and showing up a few days later saying "hey I am mature now", that shows us the exact opposite of what you're trying to accomplish. It makes you seem fickle. A few days is not enough to suddenly mature; it's not something that just "happens" to you. You could perhaps say that you have learned from your last applicaton, but that's really the extent of it. Even then, this is very soon after retracting your last one.

Waiting a few days doesn't prove anything, it's way too soon. It gives us the exact opposite impression of what you are trying to do.

SHIIIIIIITSTOOOOORM:gmod::gmod:

In summary: having to post 3 applications anyway, kinda sums it up, as does the length of time across the 3 of them.

• Agree
Reactions: Kevin
@Noodl Yeah,ikr. I'll do my best to fix this...
But i am perfectlly sure that i wont decline this,tho negative feedbacks,I'll go till the end.
@inu ggwp.

Well, since i am admin now i need to comment a yes or a no. Ok ive played with Jani alot and well he is a nice player that knows the rules and i think that he will be a great admin +1 from me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread