Youtubers! (1 Viewer)

Speedy

So I was bored and I thought it would be fun to make this thread. Post your favourite youtubers
below.
I watch almost everyone in the Sidemen group....

-Miniminter
-Zerkaa
-TBJZL
-W2S
-KSI...

I also like to watch Romanatwood for some reason.

Post your favourite youtubers below.

~Speedy

chuggaaconroy for his Pokémon Let's Plays; he's currently doing Platinum

Thomas Sanders for his good vines

sketchek for his hilarious TF2 outcuts
Walt Disney's Housewives is pretty similar to sketchek, with longer videos

ThatGuyTagg for his many good TF2 videos; also has good videos of other games

SeaNanners because he has many funny moments in a variety of games, quite many of them GMod things like the Hidden, Prop Hunt, Death Run. I've been binge-watching his Cards of Humanity videos
ChilledChaos or CriousGamers for the same reason as SeaNanners, in fact they often play together. Chilled uploads more footage whereas Nanners only uploads shorter compilations.

• Agree
Reactions: Conge
  • Pewds
  • 2j (greek youtuber)
  • Jacksepticeye
  • Markiplier
  • Muselk
  • Mr.Paladin

RackaRacka

hickok45

3kliksphilip

RocketJump (FreddieW)

Some Finnish channels (Justimusfilms, Krouppi)

Some commentary channels (LeafyIsHere, Pyrocynical)

The "tech tubers" (LinusTechTips, JayzTwoCents, Awesomesauce, Austin Evans, Marques Brownlee...)

Holy crap Pig, he said favourite, not smash all your subscriptions in here.

Uhm pig do you watch everyone? Well you all have really cool youtubers I don't know half of them but yeah...
Cool!

EDIT: Feel free to post twitch channels here as well ;)

Okay... From what I saw.. I know or watch this guys...
-Pewds
-Markplier
-BFvsGF
-BigBrudda Or/and Mcjuggernuggets
-BlackPanthaa
-Bodil40
-Austin Evans
-LinusTechTips
-Anomaly The Squeaker KNIFFFF xD

Like I said I don't know half of what you guys said.

These are my top 3 favourites from my subscriptions:

1. Angry Foreigner - aka "En arg blatte talar" His videos are usually about swedish corruption, immigration, media issues and such.
2. Emperor Tigerstar - best historic video mapper in my opinion.
3. TestTube News - They make quality videos explaining current poltical events and such around the globe.

Markiplier, Vsauce, MysteryGuitarMan and skippy62able are my favorite youtubers.

Here are my favourite YouTube channels right now!

ERB: Because of their hilarious and in-depth music videos and their videos stars some of my favorite characters. They are funny and awesome and not one of their videos are bad. Their lyrics are also amazing.

Tyler Oakley: Because of his funny and relatable vlogs and stories. He is funny and charming and his stories and collabs never lets down. Honestly, what makes the channel great is hid personality. (I am not gay)

PewDiePie: He is funny as hell and has great reactions. He also uploads really often and he's Swedish as well so that's a plus. I also likes his collabs with his girlfriend, they are great. He also plays funny and silly and unknown games that are often interesting. (And yes, he had better videos back in the days)

WatchMojo: Their lists are AMAZING and they have so many videos! The quality of them are insanely good and professional. Their lists are fair and good. They also upload very often. They practically have a video on every thinkable subject.

AngryJoeShow: His video game reviews are fair and hinest and he is always funny. His friend that stars in practically every video is a great sidekick as well. I love Joe's presonality.

The Game Theory: Probably my favorite channel of all time. Mat-Pat is smart and his videos are professional and really funny. He makes math and science fun and he talks about my favorite video games. His theories are amazing and in-depth. He also has an awesome personality.

The Film Theorists: Pretty much the same as Game Theory (Same guy) but about movies. Same quality and awesomeness as Game Theory.

Muselk: An awesome and friendly TF2 YouTuber with entertaining and great videos. He is a great TF2 player and a nice and simple guy. You can really learn from his videos.

Screen Junkies: They upload diverse and nerdy videos about movies! They are a bunch of lovable people that you really get to know and their podcasts are awesome. They also know A LOT about movies. Their Honest Trailers are KILLER.

Jimmy Kimmel Live: Even though i don't like Jimmy the channel has funny and social stuff that are hilarious and awkward at times. He is a funny guy but he doesn't really like the gaming community which pisses me off...

ZaziNombies Lego Creations: He builds AMAZING life size Lego creations from different games and movies (including tf2).The creations are detailed and the guy is nice.

Jinx: I like his react videos to ERB videos and he is funny and likable to me. He is also into rap which i like as well.

REACT (Fine Brothers): Their amazing and diverse react videos are extremely professional and they have an unique look at society. They are funny and informative at the same time and it's always fun to see people of different ages react to different video games and viral videos.

The Winglet: He makes top-noch saxxy winning TF2 SFM videos that are really funny. He is in my opinion the best SFM creator on YouTube. His videos are also smooth and HD.

MonteFjanton: He makes funny and honest reactions to HORRIBLE movies and videos. He also has a great personality and he is never mean. He is also great at movie knowledge.

I hope you liked this post. It's long i know and it took a while to make XD. So in 9GAG fashion here is a potato:

03085543-87de-47ab-a4eb-58e7e39d022e-620x372.jpeg

What is youtube

Users who are viewing this thread