Your Username (1 Viewer)

Milky

Why did you choose your username? If you could, in which would you like to change it?

Example:
I chose mine because i like milk. I don't want to change my name.

Just call me Joe because i couldnt think of anything.
Why just call me? because i dont like going by my legal name :p

I chose mine because I like marmite but i didn't want them to sue me for portraying them in a bad way.

Mine was actually Ndl, which was my tag from SSBM back in the day, which then evolved to Noodl, like it should have been, in Brawl, because Melee only had a 4 character limit. Then it just transferred to all my online aliases.

I got mine from rocket jumping, Someone called me it and I stuck with it.

• Informative
Reactions: Lukas
I needed a name for a new RuneScape account and EvolutionWarrior5 was too big. 5 because favourite number. I don't like talking about that nowadays because it sounds dumb in full. It's not like I have seen Evo as an acronym in years; that's just become my online name.

I've had it for 10 years or more, wouldn't change it.

Well, Mine comes from My Real name, In collage my Nickname was J-Bro When I started playing online it then became J-Broski...I eventually took out the J and stuck with Broski. Plus, Im a Bro..

Never Changing!

Mine started because I had a luck streak with spycrabbing and kept winning, so a few friends from my server started calling me the Supreme; now here we are.

I was in year 7 at high school, so I was around about 11-12 years old. I think I did something pretty silly, as you do as a kid. One of my friends said 'you're a right madact'. I asked her what it means and she just said crazy. Then it became my nikname from her personally. At the time also they had this club where it promoted girls to be on computers *cringe*. I had to choose a username...I couldn't think of anything but the girl who called me madact was in this computer club and a suggested the name...I had nothing better to use so boom :p I used it here and there but it only fully bloomed back around 2012-2013.

I needed a name for an alt account, and I had just been reading about Horatio Nelson, 1st Viscount Nelson. Viscount = Vicomte.

oh man i have like 3 different aliases i go between.

generally stick to playing as violet/vi as that is my preferred name in reality too.

occasionally play under merz as i really enjoy merzbow and merz looks cool.

and ccxxii/dclxvi because i like 222/666 and its used when i'm playing badly.

Last edited:
Mine came from the day I stopped playing COD.

I was playing "well" and a guy wanted to say "Madness" to that in english but didn't know the word for it so he said "Maddity". That's how I got my name.

Silly and meaningless...just how I like it.

• Creative
Reactions: Chillix
i took my name and put gamer behind it
ive had it for many years now and ive never changed it

My username comes from my real name too. At some point my friends started calling me Jartsa which became my new nickname, and I decided to use it on the net too. Then I just changed the "ts" to a "z".

Fresh Dumbledore is a character in a parodic voice-over of several Harry Potter movies, made by the german Youtuber ColdMirror.
Some months ago i made jokes about it in TS with some friends and changed my Username.

I decided to keep it together with my other username "mosteraz", which I got from my uncle several years ago.
(One of his colleagues had the family-name mosteraz and the same First Name as me).

So when I was maybe 11 years old, I started to play minecraft online on an english community, there was an Admin on that community that was called redspike2 or something, he introduced me to the server, he showed me alot of cool commands and I was like HE IS THE COOLEST GUY EVER!!!

and then I stole his name...

Mine came when I decided that my Xbox 360 account name was not good enough I came up with some random name. I thought of the word random and just added a "da" instead of a "the" since it would feel more funny. And I am sticking with this name probably forever.

It originally was Harris due to a username from GTA:SAMP, but a Finnish friend of mine, who really likes Germany and the german language started calling me Hawwis. It sounded creative and I started using it. And if people asked me if I would ever change it...Nope.

Users who are viewing this thread