Your Favorite Sport (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, how you doing, whats your favorite sport,
mine is basketball, include this if you have a trainer that was on a team or college league, my trainer was a college league player called puff summers, thanks N NASTY STUFF IN COMMENTS, thanks

Stop provoking me to say dirty things.

Reactions: Kevin
srsly its annoying but WEEGEE

watching hentai sometimes

Dance.

gaming (wait that isn't a sport)
uhmmm... dancing

I am pretty sad at most of the admins that replied here and then just created some bs on this, only electrod and littlejones123 are the only admins that replied here and they didn't mess, shame on those who did, (jarza, didixo etc)

I am pretty sad at most of the admins that replied here and then just created some bs on this, only electrod and littlejones123 are the only admins that replied here and they didn't mess, shame on those who did, (jarza, didixo etc)
You shouldn't be surprised that we mess with this thread beacuse this is in the Off-Topic section. We have the right to post Off-Topic stuff.
And if you actually mean "NO nasty stuff..." then edit your post. There are several reasons I dislike you.

It's tempting to just lock already....

If you want something to get serious replies and attention, make it look serious. Structure your sentences correctly, use grammar for God's sake, and understand that people 'joke' sometimes. It's only 2 out of x people that replied, a minority. I even changed and capitalised your thread title for you...

Primarily, it's only a thread about sports preferences, no big deal, it's an off-topic discussion with no importance to real matters other than to elicit replies from people, who cares if someone jokes.

There are several reasons I dislike you.
didixo, in my opinion, your are the meanest admin in the community. You cannot mute/ban me for my opinion. When I get very happy about something you some how make it feel like I shouldn't be alive, every other admin is nice, and again, you can't ban/mute me for expressing my opinion.

Reactions: Girasim
lock.png

Imagine my cursor hovering over this. Now both of you stop, take it to PMs if need be, neither of you should need me to be saying this.

I'd rather not have to lock a simple little thread like this, and it's pretty bad if that's the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread