Your daily SFM creator. (1 Viewer)

Charles J. Guiteau

hello! Charles J. Guiteau here, and I have decided to make a thread basically accepting free, yes free! commisions from all of yall, just no NSFW stuff, but yeah, this is also meant to help me train in SFM for the big JB vid im planning, I hope to see some soon, see yah.

• Happy
Reactions: Zee
Could you add this to the big jb video charles? By the way if i'm in a spot i don't wanna be standing i'll teleport say if the minigame is too hard, The minigame is now kos and everyone inside will be killed, And if i have a chance to teleport without a blu hearing me teleport see me or the glow while teleporting so yeah.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-19 042823.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-19 042823.png
    645.3 KB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot 2023-08-19 042905.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-19 042905.png
    530.2 KB · Views: 55
Could you add this to the big jb video charles? By the way if i'm in a spot i don't wanna be standing i'll teleport say if the minigame is too hard, The minigame is now kos and everyone inside will be killed, And if i have a chance to teleport without a blu hearing me teleport see me or the glow while teleporting so yeah.

I need to edit those
Couple of things, the map im using isnt even a real JB map, because they refuse to load into SFM, and I explained im taking a small break from the big boi right now so, if you have a seperate idea

Users who are viewing this thread