You know him, you love him. (1 Viewer)

EvoWarrior5

Contributor
Hi,

the name's EvoWarrior5. I am twenty years old and currently study English Language and Culture on University level. I enjoy doing it and hope to find a profession that suits me later on. I currently have no job; my previous two jobs were in a SubWay and in a recreation park, respectively. I hope to be able to find a job to give extra teaching to secondary school students who have trouble with English, because it seems like a good job for me.

I started playing Team Fortress 2 somewhere along the lines of late 2011, then got really into it somewhere in 2012. The majority of my first 1000 hours were spent in Saxton Hale and I got into a close-knit community with the best Hale server. After that I have had periods of playing competitively, which I stopped doing last May for some time. Then when I was looking for a new good Hale server (prerequisites were: have goomba and good Scout limit) I came across the Panda community. I accidentally mixed up the Community and the Operation on my second visit and therefore got into a bit of an awkward situation when I added Max and Kevin to ask them why the goombas suddenly did lower damage. :D:

I have since been wrecking people and sparking some controversy. I became admin and continue to clear those whom I deem unworthy, and keep those I do deem worthy.

Regards,
Evo

Users who are viewing this thread