Yo danny :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiNG [QTR] TF2-T

Hello admins,
-https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:42256871&advType=steamid
-KiNG [QTR]
-10-02-2014
Kevin gagged me for insulting for 1 week then i contacted Danny (Since we was friends) To ungag me we was discussing and he gave me a perma gag, I really want to get ungag i can't even chat in css and that happened a long time ago
-Danny1998
Yours, KiNG

Last edited:
Yeah I was in the server with the guy and he said he's gagged but not muted. I'm not sure what it's about, so I told him to appeal. If it's something in particular then fair enough. But he can communicate through mic so...He's English is decent to. So I'm not sure why the perm gag when he can communicate through mircophone. Hopefully Danny has answers :p

Hey KiNG!
It looks like you regret what you have done on the servers, after the five months that have passed. And I am talking about the permanent gag I edited on you, of course. As I can remember, you added me to ask why you were silenced at the first place, and I searched for your silence, and I found out that you've been using obscene language, according to Kevin's silence reason.
I looked a little deeper in your chat log and I spotted that you have been spamming, insulting and used obscene language, as mentioned above. I considered to permanently silence you for that, but you didn't want to be permanently silenced. Instead, we found out a way to make a fair punishment, the permanent gag. You were up for it and you agreed.

Your chat log can no longer be used as evidence, since the chat log that is older than approximately 1 month will be deleted, and your latest chat messages are more than 5 months old.

• Informative
Reactions: Madact
I did not use obscene language, according to (Kevin) i used that to someone else and What are you gonna do now ? just keep the permanent gag or what ?

What are you gonna do now ? just keep the permanent gag or what ?
In my opinion, the gag should be removed for now, since it is your first gag. I will remove it, if nobody else has an opinion about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread