YEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY it's time for positive compliments! (1 Viewer)

metsän henki

Donator
Hello Pandas! ::):

I was wondering one day, How's our members things about each others. And it's always nice to hear positive compliments. So what is this thread's idea, Write any positive about previour person, who has posted the last post. And important is this , be a happy!

Also If you guys have someting memories to share, let us to know!

Mentions:
Do not use offensive language. Do not insult others. Do not wrote a comment to person, if you already had wrote your postivie compliments to him/her, give to other a chanses to give positive compliments.

That Hunger Games was a great idea, Skiffa. Thank you for bringing that game to the community.

Ka is a great deathrun map creator. That reason is good enough for me to hug the ♥♥♥♥ out of him.

Terenciogamer is the only dutchy is this community that I've known the longest, after Evo. Great times!

• Friendly
Reactions: daguywithdashadow
Stabbin always stabs me in the back

In the game Team Fortress 2, because he is a really random person like me lel

• Friendly
Oxy, I never thought your application would be accepted nor did I want it to be, but after it was I never had any complaints about you and you exceeded my expectations, until you were so integrated as full admin that it became hard to remember the kid you once were. Well done.

thanks =3. you have been verry good in everything you came to do here, and i was verry sad when i learned you had to leave

• Friendly
You always seem to love idle players. Is that your fetish? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread