Yet another Jailbreak report v5 (ultimate edition) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddity

Sorry guys, I only have a video now...no list of rulebreakers. Just watch the video and you will understand why... and I also can't write russian charaters.

WARNING: This video contains: maddness and mindf**k. Only watch if you really want to.

Reactions: jannyR
Lol, maybe a virtual terrorist.

Please, next time, write the names of the rulebreakers, because there isn't only him who's rulebreaking on the video.

SMS-Куняша is banned for 3 days (general massive rulebreak).
almanacco324 and Mare Marcy [CZ] are banned for 1 day (teamkilling).
EvolutionZVX silenced for 2 days (insulting players).
сан_017 is banned for 1 day (freekilling/teamkilling).

Thanks for your report.

wow, maddity was that after i left or before?

I seriously don't know. I just joined the server and this is what happened.

i am happy i was not playing when this guy was =)

Reactions: Maddity
Reactions: OxyGenE
Thats exactly why we need more admins.
but the current admins are doing a great job when they are here ^^. i think a good admin that does not all the time ( i am not saying the panda community admins are not enough connected, they are =) ) is better than a bad admin allways here =D.

Reactions: stalker455655
but the current admins are doing a great job when they are here ^^. i think a good admin that does not all the time ( i am not saying the panda community admins are not enough connected, they are =) ) is better than a bad admin allways here =D.

True.

Reactions: OxyGenE
i wanted to say that does not connect all the time and that does not all the time =)

Maddity, this video is going to become viral on Youtube!!
Recently, everybody from Russia who enters in the Jailbreak server, is a rulebreaker, usually massively freekiller. Do Putin teach them how to do? o_O
#supporttoUkraine

Last edited:
Reactions: Maddity
Maddity, this video is going to become viral on Youtube!!
Recently, everybody from Russia who enters in the Jailbreak server, is a rulebreaker, usually massively freekiller. Do Putin teach them how to do? o_O
#supporttoUkraine

Kinda racist man. And i am half russian :(

My friend, that's not racism.o_O I said it in my admin app, I'm OpenMinded. ;)
I was just talking about what Putin is doing in this period.

Nevermind.

Its not just putin. Its ukrain it self. I am half russian half ukranian and well i dont like what is happening in my country
but its not just putin.

Its not just putin. Its ukrain it self. I am half russian half ukranian and well i dont like what is happening in my country
but its not just putin.
I wouldn't like to open and talk about a so important topic in the forum of this game community, that's just inappropriate.
I said, Nevermind. (add me on Steam if you want, and there we speak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread