Accepted Yet another application, try 2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisu

Name: Hisu
Steam ID 2: STEAM_0:0:17706565
Steam ID 3: U:1:35413130

>Online:

In-game — random, 2-6 hours a day, 2-6 days a week
But I'm available 5-6 days a week, 15 to 20 hours a day, should something serious happen

>Previous experience as Admin or Moderator
:
None on TF2 servers, but I was a GM on a few Lineage2 servers, Ragnarok Online servers, and currently am an admin at one imageboard. I also have several years of experience as a TF2 player, so I kinda know what is it to police a server.

>Do you have a microphone?
No. Call me paranoid ^_^

>Which of our servers do you usually play on?
#1, the dm_duel one, almost exclusively. I sometimes visit #2, the war3mod one. I think I've visited #6 (hightower tdm 1), at some point.

>Do you plan on visiting other servers should you get Admin?
If I get a call, certainly. Routine patrols — I don't think I'll handle it properly.

>Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?
I know how to use console commands I'll need to perform my duty, if that's what you mean. I have very little sm coding experience.

>Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
a) To have more non-interfering, approachable and reasonable people on that team;
b) To maintain order better, at least on two servers;
c) To have an extra hand should a need arise.

>Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
Minor breach (spam, swearing, etc): warn -> slay/mute -> kick -> 3-day ban -> permaban
Major breach (cheats, bugs): warn&kick -> permaban

Last edited:
Well i dont think they are excepting new admins for duel and war3mod.You really should rearange some of your bans and stuff.But your app is nice and english is good even tho i am not an admin i would say yes.But hey good luck woman.

Last edited:
Minor breach (spam, swearing,
etc): warn -> slay/mute -> kick ->
3-day ban -> permaban

Major breach (cheats, bugs):
warn&kick -> permaban

slay/mute? i think you ment gag/mute.. if you slay me that's not gonna make me stop.
3day ban for spam/swear? just WOW
cheats/bugs... again i think you ment cheats/glitches as rules state the punishment is perma ban
i for 1 can say -1 you seem not ready or you filed your app tooo quick.

It's actually fine to tell someone to stop mic spamming then slaying him as a second warn, it just remind him that we're seriously warning the concerned rulebreaker and put an "accent" to the sanction.

Someone can also get banned for insulting or such, but it's often in particular cases, so it depends.

For the cheaters, it's basically an instaban (permanently).
For the glitchs, it can depends as well, it's often 1 week - permanent.

All of this can be learned in the process of the "trial admin" period.
I find it irrelevant to judge the application only on these points, it's my opinion.

About the application, from what I know, she's one of our most active players on duel server, her reports are legits and she respect the rules.
I don't know if we really need an other admin on duel though, but since I'm less active, why not.

Don't expect an answer to your application for now, applications are basically closed.

Last edited:
slay/mute? i think you ment gag/mute..
"Slay/mute" means "/slay OR /mute, depending on the kind of infraction". I sure won't be slaying players for flooding the chat when I can just gag them.
Did you notice those -> symbols? It means "then, if they don't listen,".

Let me rephrase those for you.
Minor breach (spam, swearing, etc): warn, then, if they don't listen, slay or mute depending on situation, then, if they don't listen, kick, then, if they don't listen, 3-day ban, then, if they don't listen, permaban.
Major breach (cheats, bugs): warn and kick, then, if they don't listen, permaban
Am I being clear, now?

cheats/bugs... again i think you ment cheats/glitches as rules state the punishment is perma ban
I'm lenient. I may approach a cheater once to ask to turn the damn thing off. If they don't listen, then yes, permaban. Or I may not and permaban instantly. It depends on what they are doing and how.

you seem not ready or you filed your app tooo quick.
Please go to my profile page and look up my registration date.
Now, look up my previous application and the reason for denial.
Then, please make a note for yourself that, as an admin, especially while on trial, you should exercise consideration and learn to avoid jumping to conclusions.

Don't expect an answer to your application for now, applications are basically closed.
Yes, I know kvn ain't actively recruiting (or he'd ping me over steam), but I've noticed quite a few new applications that are under review, so I've posted a topic in questions section then proceeded here.
Thanks for vote of confidence, by the way. ^_^

Last edited:
"Slay/mute" means "/slay OR /mute, depending on the kind infraction". I sure won't be slaying players for flooding the chat when I can just gag them.

Am I being clear, now?

I'm lenient. I will approach a cheater ONCE to ask to turn the damn thing off. If they don't listen, then yes, permaban.

Please go to my profile page and look my registration date.
Then, please make a note for yourself that, as an admin, especially while on trial, you should exercise consideration and learn to avoid jumping to conclusions.

Yes, I know kvn ain't actively recruiting (or he'd ping me over steam), but I've noticed quite a few new applications that are under review, so I've posted a topic in questions section then proceeded here.
we are actively recruiting but it takes all time ;)

Minor breach (spam, swearing,
etc): warn -> slay/mute -> kick ->
3-day ban -> permaban

Major breach (cheats, bugs):
warn&kick -> permaban

slay/mute? i think you ment gag/mute.. if you slay me that's not gonna make me stop.
i for 1 can say -1 you seem not ready or you filed your app tooo quick.
Harsh judgement. In the end it is down to the admin's own perception on whether to warn and how to approach a situation. I have seen many warnings issued where there simply should have been a ban right away. Do we really need to give the trash a thousand chances to empty servers? I think not.

"Slay/mute" means "/slay OR /mute, depending on the kind of infraction". I sure won't be slaying players for flooding the chat when I can just gag them.

Am I being clear, now?

I'm lenient. I may approach a cheater once to ask to turn the damn thing off. If they don't listen, then yes, permaban. Or I may not and permaban instantly. It depends on what they are doing and how.

Please go to my profile page and look my registration date.

Most of applicants are for JailBreak server, like me.But I might see you as an admin.But like electrod said that apps are close.

VOTE4HISU
+1 very nice player who never breaks the rules and is very calm

Of course, but I still won't use it. So better call me paranoid and settle with that. ^_^
Its best not to speak. Some people will go to extreme lengths to make contact once they know you're a grill.

Its best not to speak. Some people will go to extreme lengths to make contact once they know you're a grill.
I also happen to have some issues of my own about that, so no way anyhow.
Concerning grills and bars, hey, I'm 30 with some serious family problems, so I don't see why anyone would want to "make contact". I'm not right mating material anyway (especially when there are people like skiffa around) ^_^

Reactions: Kevin
I also happen to have some issues of my own about that, so no way anyhow.
Concerning grills and bars, hey, I'm 30 with some serious family problems, so I don't see why anyone would want to "make contact". I'm not right mating material anyway (especially when there are people like skiffa around) ^_^
Beauty is on the inside my dear.

Yes, I see my name here :3 . Bitch i'm famouuus .

Minor breach (spam, swearing, etc): warn -> slay/mute -> kick -> 3-day ban -> permaban

3-day ban, I think it's too long length of ban. This is only my opinion, dun hate me pls

Btw, anyway, u seem be nicely person. So 1+.

I still think a perma ban for swearing is too much of a punishment (Even though you said previous warnings, but still), also the ''bug / cheat thing'', I would've personally have banned him/her for a week for bug abusing. If cheats, instant perm ban. The reason why I choose instantly ban, for the cheating/hacking thing is, if you ask them to turn it off, they most likely will, but when the admin goes offline, he/she will just do it again. But as someone else said already, it's the admin's decision, in the end.

Anyways, you seem capable of being an admin, so a +1 from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread