Not open for further replies.

daguywithdashadow

i took a bit of a break from this community for a bit, and when i returned

NYMzout.png

well

7X4xpiC.png

just this

C9llKWM.png

This wasn't mean't as a hate-filled message, just wanted to say that I enjoyed most of my time here and even though you probably won't miss me, I'll miss alot of you.

seeya

I've given my fair share of hate messages here, especially towards Fiescha. That definitely is not a hate message, you are just heavily opposed because I always told you that you were wrong when you tried to tell people the rules.

And because I gave you a LOT of flak as a result of this.

Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
You could just play on other servers instead of quitting altogether. I'll be locked to Jailbreak for quite some time if the app is accepted.

So you're leaving because of my feedback on Cammy's admin application? Or the fact that Cammy has applied, but has yet to be declined/accepted? ait.

He's leaving because of all the positive feedback. Essentially he doesn't want me as an admin, but will not voice his opinion.

To note: I had a problem with Daguy as he always got the rules wrong and failed to follow them, despite applying for the administrator position himself some time ago. Even during the time that his application was "pending" he was constantly saying the rules, but they were either wrong, didn't exist at all, or were completely misinterpreted.

You must be really mature to leave a community because someone you dislike gets an admin position.
Jealousy or just plain childish? Who cares.

Toodles.

Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
I usually respect those who leave, but leaving because of a single person, who may become an admin, is just stupid.
I respect you as a player, and I hate to see you leave, but leaving because of that.. Just no.

Well, he had his chance to complain in my application. He can still voice his opinion, but at this state I'm not sure if it would even matter, seeing this thread and the reason for your leaving. I wouldn't have left the community simply because YOU got accepted, Daguy. I would have, and have been, against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread