Invalid Xzibit'z Apply (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyKab

- Your name and/or nickname: Xzibit

- Your age: 16

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional) STEAM_0:0:142891264

- Your general online times and your timezone: Ill be online almost 24/7 maybe 20 hours a day, idk my timezone but i live in sweden..

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? I would like to apply on the Panda Saxton Hale Server. And yes i would visit a broader server in case of report.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins) Yes i do.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator. Ive been Admin On 3 Diffrent servers 1 is Skufs Pokemon Trade and the others is closed down.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? Yes i have

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team? I have really good experience in Adminstrating and commands. I know the rules in my head aswell as the commands... Im a really nice guy, doesn't get mad over things. I dont like rulebreaker, such as Exploiters, Hackers... etc. I mostly never do something wrong. i always doublecheck before i do something, such as an ban, i doublecheck so its all right. I know how to calm fights and stuff.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments. Well... I would punish fair (depends on what they do) If i see exploiters ill tell them to not exploit like 2 times, if they keep doing it, ill give a kick or temp ban. as exploiters make the game ''not fun'' Hackers - of course Perma Ban. ''Not welcome'' if someone is being rude or racist i tell them to stop some times, if they dont litsen. ill kick them, if they join and keeps being racist or being rude, ill ban them for like an hour or so.

• Creative
Reactions: Vanilla
I've noticed also a problem in the age told there, 16 or 17? Give us the answer please.

This application would be put on hold if you were maybe 2 hours out or something so you can fill the gap, but since it's literally 3 hours total played, I'm going to mark this invalid.

I don't honestly think you forgot as you've stated, as you wouldn't have made the application knowing you have literally no time on the server.

You may reapply once you have 3 days total played time in the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread