xoteh ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xoteh

SourceBans Ban URL:
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:71728396&advType=steamid (confirmed account of mine)
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=Roblox11&advType=name <---- (this is not my account someone reversed proxy'd)
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:540195164&advType=steamid (confirmed account of mine)

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Submug
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:540195164 STEAM_0:0:71728396
Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-01-17 20:44:16
Reason about the Ban:Dupe Account
Admin that Banned you: Console

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
#1 The bans were 5-6 years ago so this shouldn't make my length stay for longer or effect my appeal.
#2 One of the bans was an error as it shows so it shouldn't count for my length to stay longer.
#3 RobLox11 Isn't my account, someone reverse proxy'd my IP.
#4 STEAM_0:0:71728396 and STEAM_0:0:540195164 are my only accounts which only have real 4 bans together added up.

Since I had only 4 real bans, may I have a reduced ban or a unban in general.. I wasn't sure that alting wasn't allowed and I only did it because my brother was on the account at the time.
The other bans was when I was 7-8 years old where I wasn't thinking about my actions so as I said I hope that doesn't effect my appeal.
I apologise for my actions,

xoteh.

• Haha
Reactions: xoteh
Let's spilt this into 3 easy parts so this is easier

STEAM_0:0:71728396 - Main
STEAM_0:1:528284917 - Alt 1
STEAM_0:0:540195164 - Alt 2

Alt 1 joins. Alt 1 steals rockets. Alt 1 is banned for stealing.
Main only 4 MINUTES later. Main gets banned by source sleuth for matching IPs.
Punishments must of been changed to permanent by an admin.
Alt 2 joins about 1-2 months from punishment. Alt 2 matches IPS with Alt 1 and Main, gets banned by source sleuth.

Appealed claims alt 1 is not his and someone...'reversed proxy' it. That's not how reverse proxy works. No idea where you got this from.

Because the rule breaking happened on an alt, it is then applied onto your main account. You stole on an alt. Which is random, why would you steal on an alt? To avoid bans? So that actually increased it to 5. Then since you tried again on a 2nd Alt about 1-2 months later that brings it to 6.

You also mentioned a brother. So I'm willing to think it's possible it was...sigh the brother excuse with alt 1. But if both of you are known for stealing then whats the point having both of you come onto the servers ruining the experience for everyone.

What? all my steals are accidental.. I never purposely steal or go up to people block them and steal lol.
Secondly, It's not my alt.. It literally isn't. None of my emails are linked to that SteamID.. I'm not sure how I am ruining experiences.
Only those two SteamID's I linked were mine..

What? all my steals are accidental.. I never purposely steal or go up to people block them and steal lol.
@Tolfx

Secondly, It's not my alt.. It literally isn't. None of my emails are linked to that SteamID.. I'm not sure how I am ruining experiences.
Only those two SteamID's I linked were mine..

It's your IP address that is linking them. In less than 5 minutes, your main connects and links with the one that was banned 4 minutes ago. Whatever excuse you have, this account is linked to you. It's either you or your 'brother'.

@Tolfx

It's your IP address that is linking them. In less than 5 minutes, your main connects and links with the one that was banned 4 minutes ago. Whatever excuse you have, this account is linked to you. It's either you or your 'brother'.
Oh, sorry. I'm not sure but it might be my brother but I understand if it gets denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread