Accepted Wrongly abused of gagged/muted. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet you still fail to answer this following question:
You still fail to provide proof and evidence whereof the punishment that I deserve for a gag and mute.

I don't see how that's a question. Doesn't look like you're trying to ask anything.

• Disagree
Reactions: unknown`
Today? Really? Blocking you? Teamkilling you? I recall one team kill, which I have already mention in the other post above, and you slay me for that. But team killing you? I think you've lost track of that Shiroe. I don't ever recall team killing you because it has never happened. Again no evidence or proof of this occurrence, therefore your statement is no longer valid.
Please provide me an example of where such rules I have forgotten. Because by now, I've recall most of the rules. There are no rules stating that I cannot follow you or be "near" you. When you told me to stay away from you, I listened to you and kept my distance away from you. Now please, stay on topic here. If you weren't in the server today with Dio and Asuna, then surely you cannot support your evidence.

Again, the rule does not explicitly say no sexual content what so ever. It just happen to brought up in the chat, and everyone carried on, that is until Dio shows up.

Pretty sure no admins would lie about what happens. All you talk about is "evidence". Just because there's no proof of you blocking Shiroe doesn't mean he's lying. Blocking is against the rules as well as "leaving space for others". As of last night, you kept following me around when we were on the same teams and I was moving away from you for a few reasons.

1) You might team kill me with your rocket on purpose.
2) You might get hit by my rocket.

But what happened was, it seemed like you didn't get the message when I was moving away from you constantly.

• Disagree
Then you warn then ban him. No point bringing it here as this is about his mute/gag appeal.

• Agree
Reactions: unknown` and skibur
Then you warn then ban him. No point bringing it here as this is about his mute/gag appeal.

I was just saying for the fact that he wants "evidence" from blocking Shiroe. Not only does he blocks Shiroe but me while on the same team. He stopped after a while of following me around.

There's a rule that says "Leave space for other players". Just saying.
Before you type anything about the rules please read this carefully. - https://www.panda-community.com/threads/gameserver-rules-16-07-2015.3409/

Does it say anything about leave space for other players?
I was just saying for the fact that he wants "evidence" from blocking Shiroe. Not only does he blocks Shiroe but me while on the same team. He stopped after a while of following me around.
Never did I receive any warning what so ever from you Asuna. If you at least warn me about it, then I would have move away.

Now please, this isn't about you or shiroe, this is about Dio and the fact that I was permanently gagged and muted without any offense. Please stay on topic.

Before you type anything about the rules please read this carefully. - https://www.panda-community.com/threads/gameserver-rules-16-07-2015.3409/

Does it say anything about leave space for other players?

Never did I receive any warning what so ever from you Asuna. If you at least warn me about it, then I would have move away.

Now please, this isn't about you or shiroe, this is about Dio and the fact that I was permanently gagged and muted without any offense. Please stay on topic.

Even though if it doesn't say "leave space for others" on the thread (or maybe I'm just blind), it does state that rule in the server. Look for yourself. I'm not lying about it.

• Disagree
@skibur

• No blocking; leave space for others. What is defined as blocking includes:

- Getting too close to an enemy and blasting the rocket right when they blast.
- Standing right behind an enemy and blasting the rocket right when they blast.
- Not giving your teammates or your enemies enough space and getting up close all the time.

• Winner
Reactions: Kevin and Tsumiki
@skibur

• No blocking; leave space for others. What is defined as blocking includes:

- Getting too close to an enemy and blasting the rocket right when they blast.
- Standing right behind an enemy and blasting the rocket right when they blast.
- Not giving your teammates or your enemies enough space and getting up close all the time.
I saw the rule, but I forgot to edit out my comments when typing the message.

• Funny
Reactions: Mr.Pig
Fine, looks like you win. Since apparently every single person thinks I'm the one in the wrong here, @Kevin, undo his punishment. I really don't even care anymore at this point; everyone disagrees with my thought processes and such, and this is going absolutely nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread