Accepted Wrongly abused of gagged/muted. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skibur

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=skibur&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Skibur
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25796223
Date and Time of the Gag/Mute: 5/8/2016 Sometime around 9 or 10....
Reason about the Gag/Mute:???? No idea. No admin or owner has ever told me the reason why.
Admin that Banned you: Kevin (But I think this was requested by Yui or Dio)

I know this is the ban appeal forum, but there's no other places for me to make this thread about appeal of gag or mute. Please feel free to link me to the right form if it ever existed.

I don't know why I was permanently gagged nor muted, but I think this is just all unfair hypocrisy.

So what happen was that that Dio joined in game and started to warn people about sexual stuff. I begin to questioning her about the nature of sexual content and understanding why it was against the rule. The reason I ask is because there's nothing against talking about sexual content anywhere in this thread ; https://www.panda-community.com/threads/gameserver-rules-16-07-2015.3409/

Then as soon as Dio told the server that she "had a shitty" day, we all immediately stop. All the sudden Asuna (Yui) came out of nowhere, trying to defend Dio, even though we've stopped a couple of rounds after that. I tried to prove my point that we've stopped, but they continue to persist, saying that I was bullying Dio.

I tried to end the conversation, but every time I talk, Yui would bring up the argument. I eventually had to go into console and hide the chat so I could just have a fun time playing video game.

Then couple of maps later, I decided to disable the chat command, only to find out that i could no longer communicate and speak with other fellow players. I check the chat and the conversation to find out I was permanently gagged and muted by Kevin.

If you think I have bully Dio or any terms regardless, then please I'd like to see where I've said such thing that Dio felt threaten or targeted.

Otherwise, this gag/mute is unfair and have one of your administrator to re-evaluate Dio or Asuna (Yui)'s administration privilege once more. I'm upset because I shouldn't have to make a thread to appeal things for some stupid little reason. This is the second time I have to make a thread in this forum.

So what happen was that that Dio joined in game and started to warn people about sexual stuff. I begin to questioning her about the nature of sexual content and understanding why it was against the rule. The reason I ask is because there's nothing against talking about sexual content anywhere in this thread ; https://www.panda-community.com/threads/gameserver-rules-16-07-2015.3409/

It doesn't matter if there's not an explicitly stated rule regarding sexual talk on the server; as you and I know, there are people younger than 18 playing this M-rated game. I, as an Admin, need to do whatever I can to make sure that the servers are safe for them, too. That means keeping explicit speech to a minimum, as well as swearing and insulting. I asked multiple times via chatbox and server-wide messaging to stop with the explicit talk, but no one listened, and instead began to poke fun at how irritated I was becoming when the explicit talk continued. I.E when you made a very rude and blatant comment about why my religion was affecting what I thought about sexual talk, which had absolutely nothing to do with why I was trying to make it stop in the first place.

Then as soon as Dio told the server that she "had a shitty" day, we all immediately stop.

No, you all did not immediately stop. Should you all have immediately stopped, I would not have consulted Asuna, nor would Kevin have made his eventual way onto the server. You and multiple other people continued to speak sexually, even whilst you were attempting to figure out why my day was terrible. I could go and quote every single sexual comment made by people AFTER I said my day was terrible, but that would be far too time consuming.

I tried to end the conversation, but every time I talk, Yui would bring up the argument. I eventually had to go into console and hide the chat so I could just have a fun time playing video game.

You were also the one claiming that people shouldn't get hurt or offended over something as simple as a message from someone on the internet, were you not? She was attempting to get it through your head that continuously harassing someone, particularly an Admin, for the way they're doing their job to try and keep the server safe was wrong. You, did not listen. She got fed up with the fact that I am one of the most whined about Admins because I do my job, and I do it well, that she finally snapped and went off on you. Quite frankly, she did what I was afraid to do.

Otherwise, this gag/mute is unfair and have one of your administrator to re-evaluate Dio or Asuna (Yui)'s administration privilege once more.

Re-evaluate my administrative privileges? Boy, that's the first time I've heard that one. You're simply upset that you got punished for doing something wrong, by the FOUNDER, no less. When the FOUNDER punishes someone, that's obviously something that he believes to be worthy of such a punishment. Just because I'm one of the strictest Admins on these servers doesn't mean that I'm doing my job wrong; it just means that people are breaking the rules far too often and whining about it far too much. Kevin wants me here; if he didn't, he would have demoted me a very, very long time ago. Quite frankly, I care about my position of authority here. I care about these servers, and the people that play on them. Just because you're upset that you got punished does not mean I abused my powers, therefore your idea of having my privileges re-evaluated is a very personal opinion.

when you made a very rude and blatant comment about why my religion was affecting what I thought about sexual talk, which had absolutely nothing to do with why I was trying to make it stop in the first place.
Again, I reviewed the chat lot. Nothing in my conversation has ever targeted against your religious belief. All I asked was whether you were Christianity or not. Then I rested my case. Please tell me how does that conversation OFFENDED you in ANY MEAN WAYS AS POSSIBLE.

No, you all did not immediately stop. Should you all have immediately stopped, I would not have consulted Asuna, nor would Kevin have made his eventual way onto the server. You and multiple other people continued to speak sexually, even whilst you were attempting to figure out why my day was terrible. I could go and quote every single sexual comment made by people AFTER I said my day was terrible, but that would be far too time consuming.
I only asked you ONCE, but you shut in. So I stopped from there. The other conversation I was talking to you about was a personal request, but you declined. Again nothing about your religious belief nor the sexual content conversation. Please review my conversation log once more. After you said to stop talking about sexual content, I stop, and listened. Did I ever continue to discuss sexual content in the chat? Please find a case in the log.

You were also the one claiming that people shouldn't get hurt or offended over something as simple as a message from someone on the internet, were you not? She was attempting to get it through your head that continuously harassing someone, particularly an Admin, for the way they're doing their job to try and keep the server safe was wrong. You, did not listen. She got fed up with the fact that I am one of the most whined about Admins because I do my job, and I do it well, that she finally snapped and went off on you. Quite frankly, she did what I was afraid to do.
So instead of talking to me directly, you had to consult Asuna and have her discuss? Now who has the higher power command? The conversation between Asuna and I were mainly trying to understand why you felt like you were being bully. Nothing has to do with harassing an administrator. I see that you have no evidence or source of this, therefore you cannot prove a valid point on this conversation.

Re-evaluate my administrative privileges? Boy, that's the first time I've heard that one. You're simply upset that you got punished for doing something wrong, by the FOUNDER, no less. When the FOUNDER punishes someone, that's obviously something that he believes to be worthy of such a punishment. Just because I'm one of the strictest Admins on these servers doesn't mean that I'm doing my job wrong; it just means that people are breaking the rules far too often and whining about it far too much. Kevin wants me here; if he didn't, he would have demoted me a very, very long time ago. Quite frankly, I care about my position of authority here. I care about these servers, and the people that play on them. Just because you're upset that you got punished does not mean I abused my powers, therefore your idea of having my privileges re-evaluated is a very personal opinion.
Please provide me a case where someone would have received an PERMANENT gag/mute after 0 offense? Because I feel like there has only been one case, and that case is today. Again, if I did something wrong, I would have liked to know what I did wrong, but instead I was immediately muted and gagged without any explanation. Therefore this action from either of you or the founder is unjustified and overruled.

Henceforth, this thread has been created.

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: Mr.Pig and Viking34

If you think I have bully Dio or any terms regardless, then please I'd like to see where I've said such thing that Dio felt threaten or targeted.

Otherwise, this gag/mute is unfair and have one of your administrator to re-evaluate Dio or Asuna (Yui)'s administration privilege once more. I'm upset because I shouldn't have to make a thread to appeal things for some stupid little reason. This is the second time I have to make a thread in this forum.

Ok so let's set a few things straight here.

"a) Offensive language
You may not use any offensive language, which includes insults; excessive raging; disrespecting admins or other playersor provoking them; or any kind of discrimination. Racism is strictly forbidden." This covers sexual talk or any other wise deemed conversations/discussions of unwanted talk. We are not a sexual community nor do we plan to be. You want that then go to a chat room dealing with "E-RP" or a dating site. If an administrator tells you to stop then stop; DO NOT PRESS THE ISSUE.

You have told me once prior you were going to intentionally try to piss Dio off because you felt unfairly "abused", something you throw out often, when you were caught breaking the rules last time. See screenshot at the bottom for proof.

Is something wrong with you sir? Neither Dio or Asuna need their admin rights re-evaluated. You of all people, especially after today and the prior incidents you caused, need to re-evaluate your standing within this community as you have broke COUNTLESS rules ranging from insulting admins, intentionally team killing, and blocking plus this new incident. Stop intentionally trying to get others in to trouble just because you are "butthurt" over how the game is played and when an administrator comes in.

ztuf.png

7h30.png

Nothing in my conversation has ever targeted against your religious belief.

I'm sorry, but apparently it's not going to offend me when you ask me if I'm Christian just because of how uptight I am when it comes to sexual talk and such things? That may not have been blatantly stated, but I know exactly how to read between the lines whenever it comes to things like this. But, I'm not here to get on my high horse about what my beliefs are.

Please provide me a case where someone would have received an PERMANENT gag/mute after 0 offense?

I am quite certain that there are plenty of cases like this. Besides, you're continuously targeting Admins, specifically me whenever I enter the server, (yes, it has been EVERY time) and purposely trying to get them upset by playing it off in a seemingly innocent way. Kevin even witnessed this today, which was quite embarrassing on my behalf.

Also, the files posted above by @Shiroe seem to give a new insight as to why exactly we're here today.

• Informative
Reactions: Tsumiki
Ok so let's set a few things straight here.

"a) Offensive language
You may not use any offensive language, which includes insults; excessive raging; disrespecting admins or other playersor provoking them; or any kind of discrimination. Racism is strictly forbidden." This covers sexual talk or any other wise deemed conversations/discussions of unwanted talk. We are not a sexual community nor do we plan to be. You want that then go to a chat room dealing with "E-RP" or a dating site. If an administrator tells you to stop then stop; DO NOT PRESS THE ISSUE.
Shiroe, did you not read the conversation above? I stopped discussing anything related to sexual content after Dio has warned everyone. Please read the chat log.

You have told me once prior you were going to intentionally try to piss Dio off because you felt unfairly "abused", something you throw out often, when you were caught breaking the rules last time. See screenshot at the bottom for proof.
That was awhile ago. And it was because I was never warn/slay. This is not for that discussion, Shiroe, so please do not re-open the case after it has been closed.

Is something wrong with you sir? Neither Dio or Asuna need their admin rights re-evaluated. You of all people, especially after today and the prior incidents you caused, need to re-evaluate your standing within this community as you have broke COUNTLESS rules ranging from insulting admins, intentionally team killing, and blocking plus this new incident. Stop intentionally trying to get others in to trouble just because you are "butthurt" over how the game is played and when an administrator comes in.
ztuf.png

7h30.png
I beg your pardon?
COUNTLESS rules ranging from insulting admins, intentionally team killing, and blocking plus this new incident.

Countless of rules ranging from insulting admins, such as? None?
Intentionally team killing... There have been only two team killing so far. If you only read the rule CAREFULLY, it's only punishable for CONTINUOUS team killing.
Blocking player, even though I admit that I've blocked at least MINIMUM of 5 people out of the entire panda's gaming server, I either kill myself, apologize, or at least had someone slay me for that.

I think you should recount the number again, Shiroe. But more importantly, stay on topic.

Apologize for double post, but I cannot find the button to edit. Anywhoo, let's go for another ride of discussion into the night.

I'm sorry, but apparently it's not going to offend me when you ask me if I'm Christian just because of how uptight I am when it comes to sexual talk and such things? That may not have been blatantly stated, but I know exactly how to read between the lines whenever it comes to things like this. But, I'm not here to get on my high horse about what my beliefs are.
So you just corrected your own statement. Now please tell me what did I deserve this punishment?

I am quite certain that there are plenty of cases like this. Besides, you're continuously targeting Admins, specifically me whenever I enter the server, (yes, it has been EVERY time) and purposely trying to get them upset by playing it off in a seemingly innocent way. Kevin even witnessed this today, which was quite embarrassing on my behalf.

Also, the files posted above by @Shiroe seem to give a new insight as to why exactly we're here today.
"EVERY" time is a very poorly constructed word to use, Dio Brando. In fact, I have not been with you "EVERY" time playing team fortress 2. Please tell me how targeting you in a game of dodgeball have ever affect you or your server?

And yet you still fail to answer this following question:
You still fail to provide proof and evidence whereof the punishment that I deserve for a gag and mute.

I think you should count the problems of today which was you intentionally blocking me and teamkilling me after I told you to stop along with punishments to follow which you continued to follow me around the maps after each time on both teams. Your knowledge of the rules are vast yet you break them anyway. The fact you were let off with only a gag/mute is amazing.

• Informative
  • Disagree
Reactions: Tsumiki and skibur
I think you should count the problems of today which was you intentionally blocking me and teamkilling me after I told you to stop along with punishments to follow which you continued to follow me around the maps after each time on both teams. Your knowledge of the rules are vast yet you break them anyway.
Today? Really? Blocking you? Teamkilling you? I recall one team kill, which I have already mention in the other post above, and you slay me for that. But team killing you? I think you've lost track of that Shiroe. I don't ever recall team killing you because it has never happened. Again no evidence or proof of this occurrence, therefore your statement is no longer valid.
Please provide me an example of where such rules I have forgotten. Because by now, I've recall most of the rules. There are no rules stating that I cannot follow you or be "near" you. When you told me to stay away from you, I listened to you and kept my distance away from you. Now please, stay on topic here. If you weren't in the server today with Dio and Asuna, then surely you cannot support your evidence.

Again, the rule does not explicitly say no sexual content what so ever. It just happen to brought up in the chat, and everyone carried on, that is until Dio shows up.

You need to stop with all this "evidence" crap. We, as Admins, have gained the trust of the Founder, and I know for a 100% fact that Asuna, Shiroe, and myself would not lie about what you have done. And you also need to stop beating around the bush and repeating yourself in every damn reply you make. Quite frankly, you're really beginning to irritate me once again with all of this.

You are a habitual antagonizer. You will not leave things well enough alone, and that is proven by what you stated above. The fact of the matter is, you are doing all these things, and yet you expect that you're going to get the minimal punishment for it. It doesn't matter what you think should be done, or what you think the rules should be like. You, as a supposed '23' year old adult, should be much more mature than this, and you should be able to tell the difference between something that is morally correct, and morally incorrect.

Your relentless, self-entitled blathering is becoming far too much to bear. I am making my argument as clear and concise as possible, and you're beating around the bush with half-assed answers and illogical argumentations, alongside repeating yourself by simply switching words/phrases around to try and get the exact same message across without revealing any type of new information whatsoever.

Here we go again...

You need to stop with all this "evidence" crap. We, as Admins, have gained the trust of the Founder, and I know for a 100% fact that Asuna, Shiroe, and myself would not lie about what you have done. And you also need to stop beating around the bush and repeating yourself in every damn reply you make. Quite frankly, you're really beginning to irritate me once again with all of this.
This is not about unreliable data you provided, this is about the punishment you granted on me and Sophia. But sure, let's use your silly metaphor of beating the bushes around. Let's go on and beat the bushes to death!

You are a habitual antagonizer. You will not leave things well enough alone, and that is proven by what you stated above. The fact of the matter is, you are doing all these things, and yet you expect that you're going to get the minimal punishment for it. It doesn't matter what you think should be done, or what you think the rules should be like. You, as a supposed '23' year old adult, should be much more mature than this, and you should be able to tell the difference between something that is morally correct, and morally incorrect.
As a 23 years old adult, have I ever done anything as far as to provoke your rules or feelings on the server? Like I said in the chat, I only play the game to have fun, not to argue. What I have done is something I would assume mortally correct. If you find that different otherwise, then I'm sorry for you. Perhaps, video game is something you should take grant lightly.

Your relentless, self-entitled blathering is becoming far too much to bear. I am making my argument as clear and concise as possible, and you're beating around the bush with half-assed answers and illogical argumentations, alongside repeating yourself by simply switching words/phrases around to try and get the exact same message across without revealing any type of new information whatsoever.
That's adorable, provoking to use language upon someone who asking for a simple explanation takes this far...

Let me try this again, one more time. See if you can read this very carefully once more.

What did I ever deserve this punishment from Kevin, according to the sourceban page here:
inappropriate behaviour against an admin several times, provocation

I have not provoke any inappropriate behavior on the administrator on the server. The only thing that was provoking was the constant argument from Asuna. I have stopped intervene that silly argument a LONG time ago, and I got punished for that? You cannot simply go on and ban someone for something they didn't do.

Or I could just bring @Kevin here and see if he has anything else to say.

I was vigilant enough to navigate through this horrible GameME page and read through skibur's chatlogs for the past two days.

Although the player indeed seems annoying and pushy at times, there is no way it warrants a permanent gag. I understand it is not the first offense, as based on the chatlog there does seem to be some minor insulting, annoying remarks, teamkilling and perhaps stealing as well, but the player still deserves their normal-length bans before the permanent one.

If no action was taken during the previous infringements, then that's a completely different problem altogether - and I certainly cannot understand why the player was not given a standard gag the moment the admins felt he broke the rules. Instead of allowing both sides of the argument to calm down, everyone involved let it spiral out of control into a first-offense perm.

I'm posting here because any situation deserves an outside verdict, and I have not played with nor had a conversation with any of the other posters in the thread.

"You need to stop with all this "evidence" crap. We, as Admins, have gained the trust of the Founder, and I know for a 100% fact that Asuna, Shiroe, and myself would not lie about what you have done."

While you are an admin, @Dio Brando, evidence is still needed. It has always been needed to keep a punishment in place; if they appeal and the evidence isn't there, the appeal gets accepted and the punishment is reduced or nullified completely.

In light of this, some evidence is there from the convo between Skibur and Asuna; but the chat logs do not warrant a permanent gag + mute. Did the player even use his microphone during this entire event? If not, then why was he perm muted too?

"You need to stop with all this "evidence" crap. We, as Admins, have gained the trust of the Founder, and I know for a 100% fact that Asuna, Shiroe, and myself would not lie about what you have done."

While you are an admin, @Dio Brando, evidence is still needed. It has always been needed to keep a punishment in place; if they appeal and the evidence isn't there, the appeal gets accepted and the punishment is reduced or nullified completely.

In light of this, some evidence is there from the convo between Skibur and Asuna; but the chat logs do not warrant a permanent gag + mute. Did the player even use his microphone during this entire event? If not, then why was he perm muted too?

The thing is that it's @Kevin who punished the player. Are you gonna argue with kevin about that?

Not really much point, as it appears Dio got him involved. (If that statement is wrong, feel free to correct it).

I still stand by what I said in that evidence is always needed though. Dragging Kevin into a problem is the simple way out, and wastes his time; it also causes threads like this.

Today? Really? Blocking you? Teamkilling you? I recall one team kill, which I have already mention in the other post above, and you slay me for that. But team killing you? I think you've lost track of that Shiroe. I don't ever recall team killing you because it has never happened. Again no evidence or proof of this occurrence, therefore your statement is no longer valid.
Please provide me an example of where such rules I have forgotten. Because by now, I've recall most of the rules. There are no rules stating that I cannot follow you or be "near" you. When you told me to stay away from you, I listened to you and kept my distance away from you. Now please, stay on topic here. If you weren't in the server today with Dio and Asuna, then surely you cannot support your evidence.

Again, the rule does not explicitly say no sexual content what so ever. It just happen to brought up in the chat, and everyone carried on, that is until Dio shows up.

There's a rule that says "Leave space for other players". Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread