Declined wow jailbreak us (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark!

"Please get to the start of climb and don't start yet." "do not start" These were the last orders prior to mass execution of reds.

start.PNG

Now while we can sit here and debate back and forth what the start for this game is, I think we can all agree going through the blue box and being teleported to the sprial staircase inside of climb means you've started. Warden's newest orders will always override previous ones, even if they are conflicting eachother. Watching this recording the warden finally tells reds to not begin climb. There were also no repeats asked in either voice chat or text chat. This means that anyone who went through the blue square shaped box *started* the minigame and therefore was kos.

Yes, it would have been much better for the warden to give a defined beginning area for prisoners to stand at or worst case give people the chance to back out of the game without killing them, but this isn't a massfreekill and it's not something I can permanently guardban/server ban someone for under these circumstances. I find it a tad worrisome to know that'd you would have done otherwise and banned this player seeing as you're an applicant.

Anyways I've gone enough. This will have to be declined mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread