1. Join us on our discord server for fun gaming evenings, discussions, music and much more!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you!
    Dismiss Notice

Would you like to see the bhop plugin removed ?

Discussion in 'Deathrun - 193.192.59.191:27095' started by Aokigahara, Jan 28, 2016.

?

Would you like to see the bhop plugin removed?

1. Yes, because it's frustrating when people skip trap with the bhop

18.2%
  2. No, there is no offensive statement here

72.7%
  3. I don't care

9.1%
  1. Aokigahara

Aokigahara Member

Steam:
    So, as I play a lot on the deathrun server (#9) I see a lot of people who skip the traps by using the bhop, it's really frustrating when you're Death, what's the point to have traps if you can skip them? I just don't understand. So please give your opinions.

-Life

2. EvoWarrior5

EvoWarrior5 Well-Known Member
    Contributor

Steam:
    You're making it out to be purely there for skipping traps. You even phrased the options so that it makes people look stupid when they disagree.

I like the bhop, it has many applications. Ever since it was nerfed there are only a few traps left you could skip with it (at least definitely only a few on the maps I play on). I see absolutely no reason to remove it for something that can be easily administrated. Removing it would screw with many tactics that I have been using for months.

If an admin or the OP would please edit the poll so that it's fair, that would be great. My vote is a no for the above reasons.

3. Canlock

Canlock Active Member

Im voting no.Because i think bhop is funny i love it.Yea,it is anonying when people use it for skip traps,but i love that for clibind somewhere or for make ur moves little bit shorter.

4. Zeprus

Zeprus Trial Gameserver Admin
    Trial Gameserver Admin

Steam:
    Edited the poll.

5. Aokigahara

Aokigahara Member

Steam:
    Ok then, no offense it was just to know opinion you can lock.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice