Would you like to see the bhop plugin removed ? (1 Viewer)

Would you like to see the bhop plugin removed?

• Total voters

Aokigahara

So, as I play a lot on the deathrun server (#9) I see a lot of people who skip the traps by using the bhop, it's really frustrating when you're Death, what's the point to have traps if you can skip them? I just don't understand. So please give your opinions.

-Life

EvoWarrior5

Contributor
You're making it out to be purely there for skipping traps. You even phrased the options so that it makes people look stupid when they disagree.

I like the bhop, it has many applications. Ever since it was nerfed there are only a few traps left you could skip with it (at least definitely only a few on the maps I play on). I see absolutely no reason to remove it for something that can be easily administrated. Removing it would screw with many tactics that I have been using for months.

If an admin or the OP would please edit the poll so that it's fair, that would be great. My vote is a no for the above reasons.

• Agree
Reactions: Kitty

Canlock

Im voting no.Because i think bhop is funny i love it.Yea,it is anonying when people use it for skip traps,but i love that for clibind somewhere or for make ur moves little bit shorter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)