Worlds most active guard award - HandMeTheBleach (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cammy

Player: HandMeTheBleach
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37651710

Rules broken: Armory camping, Inactive as a guard, Overtalking warden (Lesser amount).

Evidence: A single demo

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v8ja54se7roppio/uselessguard.dem?dl=0

This player has a low connection time - Went instantly BLU and used the !w command to get warden.

The following rounds his !w charge was consumed so he couldn't do it again. He'd moan about it in voice chat and then sit in the armoury using the Relaxo Rancho taunt.
He repeated this for a couple of rounds until (during a hide-and-seek round) a RED got into the armoury, to which he then moved into a cell and continued doing the same action.

If in the clip there is a portion where this player gets warden and he kills Mr.Pig for not being on a yellow line (he didn't specify which line), then I would also like to add Freekilling to his list (if it is applicable).

*bump* because nobody else apparently took action yet:
@Tekukarin - Cammy the Link is 404. Got another download-link?

I couldn't find the "freekilling"-part (maybe I was just blind, tick please?).
Neverless, banned for 2 Days for extreme armory-camping and not participating as a BLU.
Thanks for the report.
@Wolf Feel free to edit the ban if you have a problem with the lenght.

(Will close thread after Cammys answer).

I wasn't sure if the freekilling part was in there, that's why I kept it to one side. If you cannot find it then don't worry about that part, it's the inactive guard rule that I prioritized higher at the time (since he spent so long doing it).

Thank you for taking the time to review the demo though and issuing an appropriate ban. :)

Reactions: mosteraz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread