Woooah, free stuff Friday the 16th of September (1 Viewer)

Viking34

Heyo

My friend and I are going to be giving away a metric buttload of TF2 stuff worth a total of about 100.

This isn't one of the boring 'one man takes all' giveaways where a single user wins and the rest have wasted their time, but instead the two of us will be simultaneously giving out tons of Mann Co. Key Gifts, Key Piles, Secret Saxtons, crate pallets (gasp) and whatnot over the course of several hours starting 18:00 GMT on Friday the 16th of September. These are randomly distributed within the server and everyone has an equal chance of recieving the gifts, with the exception of key piles and pallets, which are given to every single player on the server up to a maximum of 24.

We'll be playing on many different servers during this time, and to participate in the event, just bookmark, follow and join one of the two profiles linked above during the time of the event. Please don't add us; the 'join game'-prompt under our online status on the profiles should be perfectly sufficient...

Now feed me positive ratings

I won't participate as some may argue that my backpack is large enough but I would like to thank you for doing this and I wish more people were like you two. Best of luck in your venture and I hope you have fun doing this.

Maybe post an announcement on the Steam Panda Group? It'll at least get people in it.

@inu i apprechiate it man and honestly... we got enough stuff for everyone so feel free to grab some loot aswell :)

Heyo

My friend and I are going to be giving away a metric buttload of TF2 stuff worth a total of about 100.

This isn't one of the boring 'one man takes all' giveaways where a single user wins and the rest have wasted their time, but instead the two of us will be simultaneously giving out tons of Mann Co. Key Gifts, Key Piles, Secret Saxtons, crate pallets (gasp) and whatnot over the course of several hours starting 18:00 GMT on Friday the 16th of September. These are randomly distributed within the server and everyone has an equal chance of recieving the gifts, with the exception of key piles and pallets, which are given to every single player on the server up to a maximum of 24.

We'll be playing on many different servers during this time, and to participate in the event, just bookmark, follow and join one of the two profiles linked above during the time of the event. Please don't add us; the 'join game'-prompt under our online status on the profiles should be perfectly sufficient...

Now feed me positive ratings

Why are you guys doing it, if I may ask?

I do believe James is looking for 'what's the catch' :p

If you don't mind me asking, will this be on panda servers or a variety?

Why are you guys doing it, if I may ask?

Okay so first of all to answer james Q, we bought "some" secret saxtons, some key gifts, crate piles and we wil lbe doing some minigames where u can win loads of cosmetics for the class of your choice.

I do believe James is looking for 'what's the catch' :p

If you don't mind me asking, will this be on panda servers or a variety?

This will be on panda servers and others like (here comes the aids) Balckwonder... u may be asking, why the fuck black wonder????
Well, mister @Viking34 is a admin there and we actually moved over to BW jailbreak since noone's playing on Panda anymore :>

Almost makes me wish i was able to come back to TF2... Almost, i feel like ill miss it anyway but i must ask... What are you gaining out of this? your giving away random stuff to random people, if its morals i can understand but it seems pointless to me

To answer better than Triix, yes, it will be a variety of servers... We may aim for the somwhat empty ones in order to give everyone a chance.

Komodo, we murdered seven people and looted their steam accounts, we need to get rid of the evidence.

• Agree
Reactions: Eraser BOT
Or maybe you are just reading into it too much?

Of course, because simply asking why 2 guys are giving away a lot of money worth of hats to random strangers on the internet is clearly "just reading into it too much".

Of course, because simply asking why 2 guys are giving away a lot of many worth of hats to random strangers is clearly "just reading into it too much"
It's your right to question it so more power to you.

Users who are viewing this thread