Accepted ~Wolf's! Admin Aplication. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf

Hello Panda's! A warm welcome to my Admin Application for our Game Servers!
Please read my aplication and hopefully I will see you in our servers as a Panda Admin!

Full Name / Ingame name (Steam):
Wolf van Goudzwaard / ~Wolf! (steam)

Who gave me permission to apply:
Matt-ers, .::GF::. Da Random, Clic Clic Boom And Maddity.

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:35842942

Time zone and online time:
+1:00 - Amsterdam
You can usually find me daily online on steam between 10:00PM - 1:00AM.

Ofcourse I could play other games so now and then or being away for a day or two.
But anyone can ask me for helpor note me if they see my name pop-up. (No problemo)

Which server do I play on:
I started as a Trail admin for Jailbreak so I've been around with jailbreak as far as I know.
Panda Community's Jailbreak would be the server where you could find me on at most of the times if I play team Fortress 2.
Other servers from the Panda community I really like to play on would be: Mario Kart, The new Smash Fortress game, 2Fort, Hightower and the Panda trade server.

Do I have an Microphone?:
I have an exelent Microphone up and running!
Never had any problems with it and I can hopefully say that it works as one of the best microphones out there on the market. (RODE NT-USB)

My previous experience as Admin or Moderator:

I've been admin of a lovely community called "The Panda Community".

I have been a full admin on the Panda community before, I was demoted due activity,which I understand because I was renovating my apartment for 3-4 weeks and I haven't noted it on the Community website. (I've learned my lesson and I'm sorry)
I also have been Admin on a server 4 years ago called the Black Market. It was a TF2 trade server, it's off the air now and long forgotten.

Do I have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Sorry but I do not. I have worked in Source hammer (map making) and I am an Game Artist as profession.

Why should I be part of the Team?
I don't want to sound rude but I still feel part of the team as I know the other admin's around and play alot on our servers.
Many people requested me to go back being an Admin on the Panda Community server's as I've been acrossed many situations where some bit of administraion could have helped out.

I always love to help players out on our servers, be it new ones or old ones.
Explaining players how to fit in the community and play on our servers without breaking the rules is one of the things I've done before and like to continue in doing so

How would I work as admin on the Panda Community servers?:
I started out as a real "Softie" as an Admin.
I always explained players what they could do better next time if they did something wrong before using any admin "powers" on them.

Ofcourse I had to change that and had to punish players for their horrible crimes.
A good thing about Jailbreak is (Almost every other one) that there is a terms and conditions window what players have to exept. meaning that players know the rules and if they still disobey these will give me the right to give them the fitting punishment what most likely will end in a ban.

Ofcourse I will keep my soft nature and will give players a warning first if they made any small mistake.
Preventing players to make mistakes is better if you ask me then just wait them out to make a mistake!

Thank you so much for reading my aplication!
Please Give a comment below if you think I should or Shouldn't be one of our Panda Admin's and why. ~Cheers!

Hmm. yes. I am aware of the spelling mistake in the tittle. Ouch #ApplicationMistakes #DyslexiaMuch

Your app is excelent, chat is clear and your playtime is very good. Looks good to me. You have my support

This comment was editted by Madact as requested. Trials cannot vote on applications if the applicant is not applying for the dedicated server that they are currently administrating. Fenrir has been noted

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely player and person in general, always nice toward anyone, even when the context forces you to be harsh, I've never seen him lose his temper.

As he was Admin few weeks ago on our Jailbreak server, he has en excellent knowledge of the rules, even after all these days without playing there, and having him with us could only be benefic for the Jailbreak staff, and our community in general.

Eh, I don't really have more to say, one of the rare applications where I can't say anything bad (without appearing like the partybreaker), even if I wanted to ... Ah, one thing, you're maybe way too kind while punishing rulebreakers, and I woud love you to improve this part, even if it's part of your personality and it can be hard for you, sometimes you must be "harsh".

Of course, you got my entire support and the magic
+1.

Since you have proven to be a good admin (in my eyes) and I have nothing to complain about (aside from the inactivity thing but that's sorted) after seeing you play again on Jailbreak, and that you are still kind and helpful, I give you a +1

• Agree
Reactions: OxyGenE
Lovely player and person in general, always nice toward anyone, even when the context forces you to be harsh, I've never seen him lose his temper.

As he was Admin few weeks ago on our Jailbreak server, he has en excellent knowledge of the rules, even after all these days without playing there, and having him with us could only be benefic for the Jailbreak staff, and our community in general.

Eh, I don't really have more to say, one of the rare applications where I can't say anything bad (without appearing like the partybreaker), even if I wanted to ... Ah, one thing, you're maybe way too kind while punishing rulebreakers, and I woud love you to improve this part, even if it's part of your personality and it can be hard for you, sometimes you must be "harsh".

Of course, you got my entire support and the magic
+1.
--
Thank you clic Clic for your Comment~
I don't mind mind "Something bad to say" cause I would take that as feedback.
And the feedback you give makes sense after all, I always got this as feedback and have improved my punishments and will still work on this! Thank you once again!

Sadly trials that are not in jailbreak cannot give a vote, I instead will give full support for his app because he was an amazing admin and was kicked due to inactivity because he was unable to go on his computer and didn't realize what happened. Good luck wolf!

Sadly trials that are not in jailbreak cannot give a vote, I instead will give full support for his app because he was an amazing admin and was kicked due to inactivity because he was unable to go on his computer and didn't realize what happened. Good luck wolf!
--
very much appreciated Joe!

he indeed made a verry good job when he was admin, and is a verry good player. I would have any problems with you back on jailbreak as an admin ^^
+1

Sooo, my dear wolf:
Back when you still were an admin, you were by far one of my most liked admins. You knew how to do your Job without acting like an ass or a doormat. You found the Balance. We'd still have to talk about your Definition of Delaying on 2 Medics attacking you :p
But yea, due to you losing your admin to inactivity for a proper reason, i think you deserve the rank as an Admin back. So i'll give you my +1, hope its worth something ::):

Due to overwhelming support and help that jailbreak needs, this application is also being pushed to the next stage.
If anyone has anything to say, please state it now or before the 25th.

I'm going to go ahead and give my +1 here. A lot of you have all ready stated the reasons that my reasons are resting on, but I have to explain why or my plus one will look silly xD
Well Wolf did an excellent job when he administrated on Jailbreak. He only got demote due to inactivity, so there are no real concerns on his demotion. Only thing is Wolf should next time give us a heads up on the matter in the inactivity thread or something like that will happen again. Communication is key, Wolf! We gotta run a tight ship!
With him returning he helped me out on particular matters on jailbreak. I'm not a master at it and he helped me realize something in particular should be done about a certain thing happening in the server that I didn't notice. Something about a freeday, blah.
Vote4Wolf!

There you go :p

All that I wanted to say has already been said before

plusone1.png
Edit: Put the vote in a spoiler due to the size of that freaking thing.

Last edited:
Woah, That's a long page to scroll down to thanks to that big +1 up here~ haha (look at all the ity bity tiny 1+'s @Da Random laughs at baby +1's)
--
Thank you all so much for the support.
@Madact : Like I listed in my application, I've learned from my clumpsy mistake, I will note it in the future if I happen to go off. (atleast for a longer period then 4 days that is.)

@Mr.Fluffy I don't think the whole Medic situation will accor more often to make it a real topic for jailbreak... atleast that's what I hope! Thank you for the vote!

Closed for review.

Thank you for being patient while we process the decision.
If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact the staff via forum pm or steam.

::):

Welcome back , I'd add. ;)
Wolf, good job :brohug:

• Friendly
Reactions: Wolf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread