Windows 10 (1 Viewer)

Jayy

Mapper
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDM6lZ-xZ_-iTEbCNtNlfXbh07uxqL3l0Nw8snNl23j_hBX746.png

The free upgrade to Windows 10 is just 2 weeks away! I'm curious to know what people think about it.

Are you going to upgrade? Why/why not?
What are your thoughts on Directx 12?
What features are you excited about?

Let us discuss!

ua8y.jpg

A screenshot (provided by Raion) of the latest Insider Preview build with some Rainmeter desktop additions.

Last edited:
uuh you should go and take your update i already have the insider version installed :p

I think I'll stick with Win7.
Unless its REALLY good.

lets see its they are still updating it so ... but what i can say it is really good except for some stuttering but the system is a WAY more stable then win 7 and 8 together.

Only the users who tested the Insider Preview will get the full version on the release date (Like me). You have to wait some days. DirextX 12 already improved my performance in many new games.

lets see its they are still updating it so ... but what i can say it is really good except for some stuttering but the system is a WAY more stable then win 7 and 8 together.

No stuttering here ^^

hue well now i get a amd update that finnaly supports the directx12 so iam fine with it but still tf2 dont support that so no improvement for meh

the stablest system is by far Windows 7 or do you see large companies using windows 8-8.1? no exactly not.
for myself i dont see any kind of reason why i would want windows 10 in the next 1-2 years, i am fine with Windows 8.1 and i prefer using it till it doesnt get support anymore.
i just dont like it, the overview and the shitty icons which look like they were made in an Kindergarten, guess why its "free" :)

hue well now i get a amd update that finnaly supports the directx12 so iam fine with it but still tf2 dont support that so no improvement for meh
The game dont have to support DirectX12 ^^ many games will have better performance with win10

It's free, why the hell not?

the stablest system is by far Windows 7 or do you see large companies using windows 8-8.1? no exactly not.
for myself i dont see any kind of reason why i would want windows 10 in the next 1-2 years, i am fine with Windows 8.1 and i prefer using it till it doesnt get support anymore.
i just dont like it, the overview and the shitty icons which look like they were made in an Kindergarten, guess why its "free" :)
aah pff :p

Are you guys gonna be upgrading or clean installing.
I'd preffer clean installing myself.

Users who are viewing this thread