Status
Not open for further replies.

m1ismynameO

Name of your Banned Steam Account: m1
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:516018623
Date and Time of the Ban: 2019-11-26 01:56:49
Reason about the Ban: cheating
Admin that Banned you: Inspector Lag
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: well, its obviously because i didnt cheat lol. i was playing and my friend cptcam (who was friends with you kevin if thats whos reading this until you ignored his messages about a complaint on some dr server and about some guy verbally harassing him or something and he got upset) was watching me. im at his house because we live next door and are good friends. unfortunately, i dont know how but someone was able to get access to my account about a year ago and it made me kinda upset because i lost $500+ because of it from games and ingame items, but i was on a soccer team and i was ok with it so i could continue with that. i gave my pc to one of my other friends as a birthday gift because i felt like i didnt need it anymore, from losing most of my online friends. ok, now onto the actual ban. cptcam was actually recording me play, and on my the banlist there is also a demo that inspector recorded. it doesnt look suspicious really other than the parkinsons i have while shooting the smg, but thats it so i dont know why i actually got banned for "cheating". uhh thats about it, if you want the recording, i believe cptcam still has it on snapchat, idk. its not that i really really dearly hope to get unbanned, because wonderland did the same thing. but i was on cptcam's pc, which makes me feel bad because now he's banned as well (or he had told me) so if you genuinely think that i cheated, well, cool. ill take it as a compliment. but for cptcam, you should unban. hes friends with some other admins named nope and foxhound or something and its a shame he got banned from something he found so nostalgic. but, i think we both deserve to be unbanned, especially cptcam, because we both did nothing but play the game lmao.

also cptcam said he didnt care and that he was done with panda regardless and this is him in his own words

"kevin is an idiot anyways. i was getting harassed and death threats by weed and his friends, but kvn did nothing about it when i dmed him as if hes always busy and cant be bothered by messages. i feel like he was thinking something like "oh dont bother me, just go talk to the forums." or some shit like that. most of the community are shit people, but its not really pandas fault, other than the fact that people like weed and his friends got away when i got ignored. i still appreciate the friends i made over it though, like nope, tobi, ac, mangow, deaj, and everyone else."

Three things:

1. CPTCAM was banned automatically by SourceSleuth because it detected his account as a duplicate account.
2. I'm not accepting a SnapChat video as evidence against you not cheating.
3. I rewatched the demo that was taken and your aim was erratic when engaging other players with your Bazaar Bargain. It didn't seem super erratic when you used the Scattergun but what really convinced me was that it was extremely noticeable when you would use your SMG or Pistol.

I'll lift the ban on CPTCAM and give him the benefit of the doubt, since it LOOKS like it could be an alternate account but it can also be just as likely you are telling the truth.
However, having rewatched the demo, I can't confidentially say that you weren't cheating. Unless any of the other staff think otherwise, I'm going to have to uphold the ban. Sorry.

Edit: After just realizing you made some comments above, I've decided to not unban him. If he wants to be unbanned, he can come make an appeal here. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread