Invalid Why I think I should be an admin (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imposter199

My name is James

I'm no were near 15 yet but I do think I'm mature enough to apply

I do have a mic

I'm quite active on the ctf_2fort server and are on it most of the time when on tf2

I think I should be an admin becuase I am very active on tf2 I am normally a friendly on the server but if it turns into a kind of competitive I will try and cap the intel, I also don't think any mic spammers or people spawn camping for the whole match should be aloud on the server for a while ( mainly because this has happened and the enemy team was spawn camping for about 3 matches in a row) so i realy wanted to apply for admin when I saw in chat "go to panda.tf to apply for admin" and thought that would be a good idea, so I am hoping you will allow me to become admin.

Also sorry if I have missed out anything I realy can't remember.

As nice as you think you'll be mature enough, you need permission from an admin if you are underage.

Also you didn't really follow the template. It's a simple copy and paste...if you know how to :rolleyes:

As for if you have enough playtime or any punishments I can't check because no SteamID. So there is probably more stuff you would need to do before applying.

Anyways invalid and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread