Accepted Why i should get Gaged and unmuted (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trollacademy

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:207583206&Submit=Search

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Trollacadimy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:207583206

Date and Time of the Ban: 02-10-18 04:31, 03-16-18 06:26

Reason about the Ban: Micspam, caps, spam

Admin that muted/gagged you: Nim-os, Left 4 Zelda

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:I had learned my lesson to be more responsible for my actions and not to abuse for what I was given, There were rules that I had to follow and for that I want to prove myself and to have a second chance of that,Therefore i want to be a different person that i once was and not make anymore trouble than i already made,And i can be much much more friendly person and talk with my friends and fellow players on your servers.

Insults, Announcing Admin, Ghosting, Micspam, Caps, Caps and Spam.
Considering most of your comm blocks are from @Nim-os, their input will have some weight.
However, I will make a note that this user only has two gags, and four mutes.
Which he was permanently muted on his fourth.
Depends on the admin's policies, but I always take gag and mute punishments separately.

Taking a look at the punishments handed out, they do seem wonky, and looking at the first permanent does raise a few questions. While I feel like somewhere in the back of my head I can recall why it was handed out, I can't seem to put my finger on the spot, and therefore will have to talk to my mentor as to why it is like that (Given the fact that I cannot punish people permanently being a trial and all).

Something I feel is necessary to point out is the fact that Trollacadimy did make an alt account in order to bypass the gag and mute. The account, of course, was promptly banned. I'll assume that he has since learned his lesson about that, and won't let it influence me too much. Link

As far as things go, I feel uneasy about giving another chance. However, given that Pricholas pointed out the odd 4th punishment, I will look into it with my mentor. If it is indeed an error on my part, I'll say that giving him a second chance at this point is only fair. If it somewhat justifiable, I'll have to get @Left 4 Zelda to help me out and decide what's best.

Man, it's hard to give another chance. So many warnings & so many different rules broken, along with an alt to bypass the ban? I'm not sure I feel like he deserves a second chance yet at this point. @Nim-os I'll leave it to you.

• Dislike
Reactions: Megascunt759
well you are right on a lot of stuff i was breaking rules and a fair amount of warnings i was pritty...childish and for the alt,well that was on sheer lownlyness were it gets lownly i have friends that i can chat on messenge but when it comes to groups of people i have to ask them to say it and it makes me humilliated by that. Even if i want to ask something simple, but when it got banned i learned my leasson from that and i just moved farward,but i'm just filling in the info of what caused my actshions of what i did and why i did it, i wont complain if you disagree,it was your choice and i have no right to judge you, or anyone by that matter.

Anyone else seeing the chat history as blank?
I was going to suggest keeping the mute, and revoking the gag. This way someone can keep watch over anything said.

After talking it over with @Nim-os & @Geronimo we've decided to lift the gag but leave the mute. Maybe after you're ungagged for awhile & you're not breaking rules still, we'll think about unmuting.
Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread