Declined Why i have a perma mute ? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Flava

I played yesterday on the saxton server, ok i say one - three words of german and became a Perma Mute ?????

There are everyday those kidz who spam the Mic permanent and no admin are online.

oh a friend have told me the admins needs this :

Player [WFM] KingPing
Steam ID STEAM_0:0:7201357
Steam3 ID [U:1:14402714]
Steam Community 76561197974668442
Invoked on 03-07-17 17:35
Block length Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason NE
Blocked by Admin danny1998
Blocked from Panda-Community.com #05 [VS Saxton Hale|RTD]

https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/1005922

The bottom of page 2 and the top of page 3 show you having an entire conversation in German. I saw at least two occurrences of you telling people to speak English. Oh the irony.

I also see an excessive amount of insulting. You certainly deserved a punishment.

https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:7201357&Submit=Search

This is your 8th punishment. Granted the previous one was a long time ago, but it's atrocious how many there are. And looking at your chatlog of the past week it looks like you tend to insult quite regularly.

@Danny

On another note, leave all the other rulebreakers out of this. This appeal is about you.

Reactions: Danny
where i am insulting???? when i say fu** you to a friend its not insultin, he know what i mean ;)
So, i only can say SORRY, i didnt do it anymore!

"why this noobs always type 4"
"rage boooob"
"no americans here u isis faggot" (not even sure what this is supposed to mean)
"and fuckin pyros"
"fuck scout, its my teleport"
"noob hle"
"nooob guys"
"nooob"
"rage booob"
"stop cryin"
"rage pussi"
"rage boob"
"fuck noob rager"
"fuck ragin g"
"noob"
"rage nobo"
"another rage boob"
"noob"
"better cappin noob"
"fuckin spy"
"rage boooooob"
"rage noob"
"single rage noob"

That's the first 4 pages (time span of about 3 days). Hope you see my point.

• Informative
Reactions: Sir Matty
ok boob is not a insult ^^ and some in mean not sirious, that was for a friend ;)
the other words............ok :(

But perma mute is a little bit hard i mean :(

With "rage noob" having become pretty much a stock phrase in the server, everyone knows what you mean even when you replace a letter.

It's impossible to judge to whom something is directed and to what purpose when just looking at a chatlog. I cannot judge on that.

The rest is up to Danny; unless anyone else has useful input first.

vxis3xA.png

You have quite a few previous gags/mutes for the same reason which has to do with the permanent being put in.
(Edit: didn't even see Evo's post, apologize for the same post basically)

In my opinion, calling another individual an "ISIS faggot" let alone is gag-worthy.

Yea, hence why I included it.

@Mertes step up your forum game. I neglected to mention that most of the punishments were for the same reason so you added that at least :hoof:

Reactions: Mertes
i pressed intentionally the B button to say not the Noob word ;)
So what can i say,
I give my effort to say the "n" word no more and to speak in the voice chat only English.

PS. sorry for my english i do it with google translator ^^

Flava, the reason I have given you a permanent mute, is because of the fact that you haven't really improved your behaviour past these recent years. The thing is that you have 6 communication blocks with the reason same reason, namely "foreign language", from the first mute to the last, including the two gags. Yesterday, I enforced the rule, that says clearly that one can only speak English on the server, because I heard multiple players speak German, including you. The message that I warn players with, is a warning, but it is also a reminder for everyone else on the server. I don't say that you ought to read the messages an admin send, but you should. Due to the fact that you've been muted and gagged several times for "NE" (non-English), I decided to edit the mute to permanent. Given the fact that you haven't improved at all, along with the information EvoWarrior5 provided about your chat log, I can't see how it is reasonable to give you another chance.

• Agree
Reactions: iceviet
Listen kingping you had 8 chance to inprove yourself you wasted all of them
Is anoying when people/kids mic spam or talk on mic but you can mute them by yourself or call a admin.
But when you try to stop the mic spammer don't insult them.
You had many 8 chance i agree to danny prema mute.

ok, i understand i swear i will do it not again.

I have learned my lesson, so it is no fun without voice chat. :(

The reasons I have come to a conclusion to decline this appeal:
  1. Have broken the rule (2,f) since 2015.
  2. Have had their chances.
  3. No sign of improvement, from what I see.
  4. Breaks the rule (2,f) via text chat.
Iceviet and Blutz have also said that the permanent mute shall stand as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread