Why I am the best admin (1 Viewer)

EvoWarrior5

Contributor
One evening of my friends joining the server where I am admin on:

L 06/29/2014 - 01:17:03: [rplayer.smx] EvoWarrior5 <STEAM_0:1:35486052><> has slapped My Titties And Called Me Nancy
L 06/29/2014 - 01:19:12: [rplayer.smx] EvoWarrior5 <STEAM_0:1:35486052><> has slayed the entire population of Israel
L 06/29/2014 - 01:21:31: [rplayer.smx] EvoWarrior5 <STEAM_0:1:35486052><> has slayed Franz Ferdinand And Started WWI
L 06/29/2014 - 01:28:04: [rplayer.smx] EvoWarrior5 <STEAM_0:1:35486052><> has set An Entire Orphanage on fire
L 06/29/2014 - 01:31:27: [rplayer.smx] EvoWarrior5 <STEAM_0:1:35486052><> has kicked Me In the Nuts and I Loved It
L 06/29/2014 - 01:30:17: [rplayer.smx] EvoWarrior5 <STEAM_0:1:35486052><> has set a dog on fire
L 06/29/2014 - 01:31:27: [rplayer.smx] EvoWarrior5 <STEAM_0:1:35486052><> has kicked a dog
L 06/29/2014 - 01:28:04: [rplayer.smx] EvoWarrior5 <STEAM_0:1:35486052><> has respawned Joseph Stalin
L 06/29/2014 - 01:28:04: [rplayer.smx] EvoWarrior5 <STEAM_0:1:35486052><> has drugged a 14-year-old and raped him
L 06/29/2014 - 01:28:04: [rplayer.smx] EvoWarrior5 <STEAM_0:1:35486052><> has drugged his Grandma by accident
L 06/29/2014 - 01:28:04: [rplayer.smx] EvoWarrior5 <STEAM_0:1:35486052><> has toggled Timebomb on A Muslim
^ I genuinely apologise for that one

Last edited:
Reactions: Kodeko
Wow abuse

vote to demote evo!

DOWN WITH EVO
STOP THE ABUSE
DOWN WITH EVO
STOP THE ABUSE
DOWN WITH EVO
STOP THE ABUSE
DOWN WITH EVO
STOP THE ABUSE
DOWN WITH EVO
STOP THE ABUSE
DOWN WITH EVO
STOP THE ABUSE
DOWN WITH EVO
STOP THE ABUSE
DOWN WITH EVO
STOP THE ABUSE
DOWN WITH EVO
STOP THE ABUSE

oh god Timebomb on a muslim im dying

ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR

Reactions: Fishy
i am laughing so hard right now

Correct informal language, my dear.

Welcome to defunct world of English language.

Alternatively, it could be said that we're talking about 'admin logs' and each admin's log is 1 entity, therefore not plural.

Correct informal language, my dear.

Welcome to defunct world of English language.

Alternatively, it could be said that we're talking about 'admin logs' and each admin's log is 1 entity, therefore not plural.
The thing is, you're talking about the commands, which has an s, which means it's plural, therefore "are" is correct.
And about your point, log has many pages, and which yours goes under that category, thus it's plural, too.

Technically speaking, yours could be correct, but not in that phrase; rephrase it, it might be acceptable.

I am so happy to see icestick despiratly looking for mistakes in noodl's post again :D
Speaking of Noodl and mistakes.
104695790e.png

I found another one, but he edited it!

Prescriptively, 'are' is correct. But as Noodl already said, it's perfectly fine in informal speech to say "there's" even when the complement is plural.

It's only wrong if you want to be a bitch and only take formal register into account. May as well blame people for contractions as well because you don't use those in academic writing.

No such thing as "formal"!
It's either English, or not English, there is not in between.
Or I should say, correct English, and wrong English, there is no "correct but not formal".

No such thing as "formal"!
It's either English, or not English, there is not in between.
Or I should say, correct English, and wrong English, there is no "correct but not formal".

You could not be more wrong. Colloquial and correct informal are socially accepted variations on language now.

Just look at semantic change, everything adapts.
A lot of it is subjective, some people wouldn't agree with using contractions in formal or academic writing, while some do.

You could not be more wrong. Colloquial and correct informal are socially accepted variations on language now.

Just look at semantic change, everything adapts.
A lot of it is subjective, some people wouldn't agree with using contractions in formal or academic writing, while some do.
Socially accepted? And who are you to judge on such a matter? I need actual proof. Reliable proof, not just some speech you dropped to show that you're right and others are wrong. If you're so sure, then prove it!
English counts as a subject in most universities, if not all. Therefore, it is "science" since it's base on learning, memorizing, and whatever comes next, or prior. So I can freely ask you to include a scientific proof supporting your argument.

You're asking for scientific prood in a cultural matter. GG.

Meanwhile, haven't exactly seen you provide a substantial body of empirical evidence for your claims.

I'm not asking for a prood, I'm asking for proof.

I'm pretty sure I've stated this once, or more, have you ever been to a law court? Or anything close to that? I don't need to prove you wrong, you need to prove yourself right.

So: you make a claim, Noodl counters, and he has to back it up with statistics and all while your claims are perfectly fine without the same evidence. Now you're just being ridiculous.

I'm not asking for a prood, I'm asking for proof.

I'm pretty sure I've stated this once, or more, have you ever been to a law court? Or anything close to that? I don't need to prove you wrong, you need to prove yourself right.

How does that work? You can't defy someone then require evidence from them if you're unable to provide any yourself, that's just a baseless argument.

If you require evidence, I already referenced semantic change, so go and look at that. That's clear evidence how language changes at society's whim.

How does that work? You can't defy someone then require evidence from them if you're unable to provide any yourself, that's just a baseless argument.
You're a baseless argument.

Users who are viewing this thread