• i was hacking

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • or spamming chat

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i was hacking in panda USA server.
I don't quite understand why you're asking for the reason you got banned; you literally just admitted what you were doing on the server. Besides, you advertise a very, VERY bannable hacking utensil quite frequently; this is ALSO a bannable offense.

Off topic; this isn't even an appeal application. We have an outline ready for you, and this is not that. .-.

Well, now that Doc uploaded this evidence, I can clearly see a multitude of reasons we don't need to unban you.

1. You're EXTREMELY rude to other players; I've witnessed this myself, and in the first video the one that stood out most to me was "go suck a **** you *******...." In my opinion, that is incredibly rude to say to someone and that in itself would have definitely gotten you a mute. You've also personally insulted me several times when I was in the server with you.

2. The whole time Doc was spectating you, you were using very obvious hacks on our server. You were also gloating about how many times you've gotten banned, and how you thought they would send all the Admins into the server to deal with you. This is a definite no to unbanning you; we don't unban hackers.

3. During your time with me on the server, you stole continuously. Once again, this is a rule that is not to be broken on our servers, and you deliberately broke them even in the presence of an Admin.

So, overall, this player should NOT be unbanned at all. These two videos give very clear evidence as to why he should continue to stay permabanned.

Declined and closed due to reasons stated above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread