Who else here is a Singer? (1 Viewer)

Matth

I am. Who else here is? With singer I mean both professional or dilettante,
but still, a Good singer (intonation, vocal control, and so on) ;) .
I don't care of the kind of songs, I'm talking generally.
We have a Karaoke channel on Mumble, we could use it a day!

Mainly, if you are Pop/pop-rock singers (like me), that would be great, in order to share ideas.
I have never had a vocal coach, so I've been self-educated.
But every kind of singer here is welcome.

NO REPLIES if you are not concerned in this off-topic.

*ahem*

I am "old" singer, and some times i sing alot, depend about my mood. I really like sing this song

Karaoke on mumble? pls no. everyones doesnt have good mic and usually mumble is breaking voices , so that will be mostly earraping pleasure than lovely pleasure

I sing but I'm shy about it, I sing Sinatra and mostly 40's and 50's song also 60's are good too.

Reactions: DeadSworn
I sing in the shower... does that count?

NO REPLIES if you are not concerned in this off-topic.
I don't really see the point in that one.

Anyways: I sometimes sing when I'm alone and really happy but I'm not really professional and/or sing on karaokes and stuff. I'm kind of shy :p (always loved music lessons though as you're somehow forced to sing :D)

I sing every day (1 or more songs, it depends), since I was 8. It means I sing from 10 years, and I love it.
The repertoire of the songs (mainly pop/pop-rock songs) I sing is made up by not easy songs (Pop does not mean necessarily easy, mainly in Italy). I always put myself to the test, to see how I improved.

Actually, my vocal range strecthes among more or less 3 octaves (falsetto included): I can hit high and low notes :)
I've got a good vocal control and breath, but of course we can always improve.

And, I wanted to ask suggestions to some of you, hoping that at least 1-2 Pandas are like me ;)

Hate to be the party pooper. But I'll be inviting Hotsoup and it will only really be me and him who will actually sing for a laugh. Rest of you won't even have the balls for it ;)

• Agree
Reactions: Zeprus
I sing monotone. Does that count?

• Agree
Reactions: Madact
I love rapping and freestyling alone, can't do it infront of others tho.

I usually hum around or sing under my breath in class when Chem gets too boring.
Record yourself pl0x

I have so many and nice records of covered songs.
Unfortunately, I still have to find the perfect calm to record because or there is some noise which ruins all the work, or few times my voice may not be perfect.
But well, during this summer, among the things I'll do, making good covers will be one of those.

I used to sing alot when I was younger around the ages 7-10, I used to sing on something we call "gosskör" wich means boychoir, sadly I lost intreast in singing "profecionally" due to getting declined into the singing school where I used to live. Now I only sing with my freinds.

i sing everyday.
but people hate it when i sing

• Winner
Reactions: OxyGenE
My girlfriend is going on X-factor soon, that's about the extent of my singing prowess.

Notice how I'm not doing the singing? Yeah that's for good reason.

I rarely sing. Not because I hate it or I can't, I actually sing rather well but it's hard to sing any metal song without making it sound bad. ::(:

Hate to be the party pooper. But I'll be inviting Hotsoup and it will only really be me and him who will actually sing for a laugh. Rest of you won't even have the balls for it ;)
I dunno why but I think Madact would be a great singer or something

Users who are viewing this thread