Where did time go (1 Viewer)

Austinbro345

So basically, 2016-2017 was when I only played jailbreak and just the NY server. I met a lot of friends and i still talk to them today. Fast forward to today when I came back to jailbreak, I hated the experience. Everyone was toxic, the one guy with a unreadable mic that always takes warden. It was not the jailbreak I remember. I dont even know why im posting this, but I just wanted to say that this community has never changed from being the best Jailbreak community. Times really do change
Screenshot_20180927-163701_Instagram.jpg

- EUJB died completly so they all went to NYJB
- it had none/one admin for like 7 months
- they report everyone, everday and for everything, and I really do mean for everything (I might get reported for participating in a JB subject right now :kappa:)
- it’s jailbreak, the gamemode itself is made for being toxic lol

That’s a few things that happend, your welcome.

EDIT: Btw, be careful on NYJB and dont press any links they send you, they usually get phished on NYJB, have fun on nobrainbreak

While I agree that there are very toxic times on the server, there are also plenty of times were fun moments happen and we all have a good laugh over something stupid that happened. I’m sorry you had a bad experience, but don’t think that the server is 100% the experience you had. Drama happens everywhere online

Reactions: Matth
While I agree that there are very toxic times on the server, there are also plenty of times were fun moments happen and we all have a good laugh over something stupid that happened.

lolno. This is Jailbreak, friendo.

Users who are viewing this thread