What's your height? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, at least it's easy for me to find a real big guy, 'cause almost everyone fits the description ^_^
(bonus: also, I usually don't have to kneel to give a beejee :p)

So are u wearing child's clothes?
panda16_zpsz7u05qg7.png

Sometimes. It's often surprising how good the tailoring is, actually. Way, way better than those made for adults.

Indeed, they looks better also they are abit cheaper than adult's clothes.

Indeed, they looks better also they are abit cheaper than adult's clothes.
Nah, they aren't cheaper at all, and they don't always look better (well, they can, but it's very hard to find something really goof). No, I'm talking reliability. An adult evening gown, for example: you can use it about five or six times. Same thing for children (they make those for school graduation day celebrations here) retains its looks after seventeen uses so far.

Nah, they aren't cheaper at all, and they don't always look better (well, they can, but it's very hard to find something really goof). No, I'm talking reliability. An adult evening gown, for example: you can use it about five or six times. Same thing for children (they make those for school graduation day celebrations here) retains its looks after seventeen uses so far.

I usually uses my evening gowns like 10-15 times. I dotn actually lieks spend my time on clothes stores
panda10_zps5m1n9m0s.png
. In Finland, most of child's clothes are pretty cheap.

The last time I checked it was 185. I checked 2 months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread