Whats your fetishes folks ? (1 Viewer)

This thread seems a bit inappropriate for a community as this one.
Who knows what people will use against you, especially not one of the best things to share as a administrator.
Also it's quite disturbing that there are 12 years old watching this like Bebel here.

...Or I am one hell of a kinky beast and try to cover that up with telling you these kind of things. <3 Questions will be awnsered with bitemarks!

Who knows what people will use against you, especially not one of the best things to share as a administrator.
Also it's quite disturbing that there are 12 years old watching this like Bebel here.

...Or I am one hell of a kinky beast and try to cover that up with telling you these kind of things. <3 Questions will be awnsered with bitemarks!

Well, TF2 is rated 16+ in most countries anyway so.....

Well, TF2 is rated 16+ in most countries anyway so.....
Remember kids, just say you were born in 1916! (It's 18+ here because the ESRB thinks video games cause school shootings, again the U.S. using a escape goat to hide from the problems)

Pulling my nipples while I'm in assless chaps and choking myself with a rope while thinking of kevin's hairy arms. Oddly specific.

My fetish<Your mom
utgan3A.gif

Reactions: Raion and OxyGenE
Ayyyy then I like... when people are away from me, feels so gud :)

Hmm ur right. People van use my gimp whip smacking candle wax covered fetish against me...

Reactions: Wolf

Users who are viewing this thread