What's new? (1 Viewer)

Lambda

Donator
Hey crew, I haven't been active around here since like roughly 2018-19, what's new? Any massive rule changes since then? What are the maps that have been added like? Are they any good? Who are all the regulars and fresh faces these days and who's left from the years I was around? I just felt like checking out Jailbreak and on that note TF2 in general again since it's been so long

Its a little hard to list all the changes that transpired in a 5 year period.

All i can say is jump back in and find out!

Howdy, here is the main stuff that I can remember. EU Jailbreak no longer has active regulars. NY JB has changed to US JB, The slot count is now 32, some rules have changed around. No panda regulars from that time period remain active with exception to spaceman, _Black, and semi sometimes. Some good newer maps you should check out are Miami, Cargo, Updated HopJB, Carcarem, Oranger, Updated MLCastle, Mayanjungle, and District Remake.

Dope, dope. Shame with EU Jailbreak but knowing that NY changed to just the US in general is actually pretty useful, I was slightly confused at first. Also I definitely need to look into the rules and general changes to Jailbreak some more, I still remember most of the basics but there's been some LR games that I'm unfamiliar with. Good to still see _Black and Semi (The GOAT) around, I definitely remember them. It's genuinely surprising playing JB and not have it be HopJB or MLCastle literally all day (Although I always did like those maps to be honest) so yeah I should run around those maps in spectator to find the secrets and get familiar.

I definitely remember them. It's genuinely I should run around those maps in spectator to find the secrets and get familiar.
If you want to play a map, be the first to nominate it and usually people will mindlessly vote it. Some secrets are very unclear and are only found from others.

Users who are viewing this thread