What would you change in your life? (1 Viewer)

Matth

Preferably, not futile things and trivial matters.

I'm not sure I understand the question. What would I change if I got a wish from a genie? Or what would I change right now and right here, with what I have? What would I change if I could know the today's consequences?

Well, then, first I'd love to change a lot of things about my body. As in, add some to my current height, bust and hips size. Then, I'd love my teeth healthy, like one guy I knew who never, ever had a problem with them. Next, I'd turn down my sensitivity — while it's fun sometimes, it can also be kinda frustrating to be out of control over your own body. I also want my ears even and my hair a nice long bushy mane that makes a hand-thick ponytail. And skin that tans. Oh, and I'd set my body to the state of 18 years old forever.

Then, I'd probably avoid the army. It sure was valuable experience, but now I know about more than a few things better.
Next, I'd avoid getting married to that particular man. Not that he was bad or anything, but knowing how it'll go for him, I'd better leave him to some other possibility that wouldn't've dragged him into the grave.

And for last but not least, I'd not leave my lil' bro, but rather fight for him, despite things being difficult back then. I miss him a lot now, and I'm not sure he misses me at all. It might've been different.

Oh well.
What is, is. Could be worse.
Wait.
It's all those futile things, right? Sorry then.

Last edited:
Reactions: Matth
Hmmm, what i want change in my life.

First, i want to be few kg lighter. Im not fat, but chubby, so its not bad thing be little bit thinner.

Second, i want that i dont have any sleeping problems or nightmares.

Third, im really, really lazy, couple persons know how lazy i am :D, so i dont want to be that lazy anymore, but meh

It's all those futile things, right? Sorry then
No, no, with futile things I meant "I'd like the latest Apple/Samsung product" and things like that.

Thanks for the answer. I'm very sorry for your brother :brohug:

When I'll return home later, or tomorrow morning, I will write my answer.

Would be great if I could have a "normal" temper like everybody else.
Nothing I would like to talk about, so don't ask me about it.

Nothing I would like to talk about, so don't ask me about it.
If you didn't want people to talk about it why would you bring it up?
Seems like you're fishing for attention.

• Agree
Reactions: Chillix
I'd try not to be so damn sexy (i felt like everyone was being negative and i needed to have an input) :pandastunned:

If you didn't want people to talk about it why would you bring it up?
Seems like you're fishing for attention.
More like raising my post count, if that sounds better :p

Ok, here I am.

In my private life, I've made some mistakes, and maybe I'm still doing them.
I would not change anything about my body. I was lightly overweight, but recently I've become trim and conditioned, thanks to hard sport (swimming).
I've always been a little bit introverted, but only with the people I don't know
I've always been "serious" and with a rigorous morality, and the summit of this is my constant care and interest in school (the whole meaning of the word).
I think that mentally I got maturity before than my mates, and this created some little problems since some of my friends could call me "too serious", and similar stuff.
I honestly don't care, I will see the results of all this in 6-7 years.

I would have changed the (wrong) way I tried to approach a girl I liked (and still like) at a party, and now it's hard to solve this thing. If I didn't make that mistake some months ago, maybe I would be a different person nowadays.
Somebody gave me a second chance, I'll retry very soon at a party.

Lastly, I would change the last time I saw and enjoyed my grandmother, since she closed her eyes after one week, and after 7 years of illness.

Everybody,
Enjoy your relatives, tell them everything (bad and good), before it is Too Late.

This could seem very banal, but trust me, it isn't.

Ok, here I am.

In my private life, I've made some mistakes, and maybe I'm still doing them.
I would not change anything about my body. I was lightly overweight, but recently I've become trim and conditioned, thanks to hard sport (swimming).
I've always been a little bit introverted, but only with the people I don't know
I've always been "serious" and with a rigorous morality, and the summit of this is my constant care and interest in school (the whole meaning of the word).
I think that mentally I got maturity before than my mates, and this created some little problems since some of my friends could call me "too serious", and similar stuff.
I honestly don't care, I will see the results of all this in 6-7 years.

I would have changed the (wrong) way I tried to approach a girl I liked (and still like) at a party, and now it's hard to solve this thing. If I didn't make that mistake some months ago, maybe I would be a different person nowadays.
Somebody gave me a second chance, I'll retry very soon at a party.

Lastly, I would change the last time I saw and enjoyed my grandmother, since she closed her eyes after one week, and after 7 years of illness.

Everybody,
Enjoy your relatives, tell them everything (bad and good), before it is Too Late.
This could seem very banal, but trust me, it isn't.

http://i.imgur.com/43jK2Rx.jpg

• Dislike
Reactions: Matth
While I prefer not to tell anything about my private life, I'd only want to change one thing. Getting some more sleep every night, gaming is hard and should be considered bad. But it's good at the same time, Sleeping from 4Am in the morning to 3Pm is ridiculous.

i HAVE made on BIG MISTAKE which i would wanna change
That i did not go with that guy still having issues with that

i was raped

Last edited:
Would also sympathise with the sleeping problems.

My sleep becomes tragic during holidays and some weekends, staying up on Skype till 3am so is easy and fun, but I hate waking up and getting out of bed at 12.

Not really a problem... but it feels a bit wasting....

Users who are viewing this thread