What items are being used in this sniper loadout? (1 Viewer)

anderson

2YAI7.png

Probably going to get same loadout for myself, but i don't get it what's the 3rd item besides the Doublecross- Comm and Desert Marauder?

I know all the type of cosmetics that have the Glasses Equip Region and I don't know any kind of Glasses Region that when you paint them their lent change color and not a small part of it. Well actually I do know one but it is for scout HERE and I am pretty sure that it is this one because sometimes the cosmetics mix with other classes cosmetics (Happens everyday to me on Deathrun)
QUICK HINT: Next time if you want to see somebody's loadout (weapons or cosmetics) aim at him and press F. If you have removed it for some reasons open console and do "bind F inspect" or "bind (you key you wanna use) inspect" (Without the " ")

Thanks but it wasn't me who took the screenshot, that's why I wonder if anyone has any idea's which glasses could it be

hm.. i would choose something other than those glasses

I am 100% sure it is one of those cosmetics glitches (I will make a test on SFM and make a screenshot to show you guys)
And Ron, nobody has that cosmetic item.

Reactions: Kevin
Yeah it is definitely a item glitch. Those are the planeswalker goggles for scout, sometimes with bad internet connection or high ping you equip your last loadout's cosmetics.

But for my sniper I like a B.M.O.C., Golden Graybanns, & A TS Villain's Veil.

Dayum, someone go and create a pair of green glasses for me in the workshop.

It took me a while because of some errors on SFM .-.
derp.jpeg

(it still got some lighting and paint glitches but still looks good)

Users who are viewing this thread