Well, its my turn now! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stalker455655

So, i was playing with this community and i thought it was the best.Until i saw how kevin really was, Kevin before you delete this you should let people read it.You dont respect anyone and you are not smart either, if it wasnt for inu or ron or @EvoWarrior5 or any other admin on this community to run your community it would have even 10 people.The people here are nice, but then there is that one guy like Kevin that just ruin it.

Basically what i wanna say is that i am leaving and that you should relise what kevin is actually doing.He is ruining maybe the best community.

This is my probably last message
-stalker455655 or Igor.

How Kevin can ruin his own community?

If this community exist is just becouse kevin exist.

Oh really? He was just the guy who created it then everyone else build it up.I joined community for example cause of the admins.Kevin is just a puppeteer that controls puppets.

I see that leaving the community has become a new trend.
I'm not even impressed anymore.
Goodbye

• Winner
Reactions: Jayy
I see that leaving the community has become a new trend.
I'm not even impressed anymore.
Goodbye
Leaving is a free choice and you have no say in it. I am frankly disgusted by the fact that you would rather pass of snarky sarcasm than just saying goodbye or not saying anything at all.

Alright, let's not go too much off-topic.

But I gotta say, leaving a community and a goodbyes are completely fine, but starting to blame the one who created this community, and gave you a chance as admin, which you clearly couldn't handle the responsibilty of is just not okay. Sorry to say this, but this is too low.

Goodbyes, sad to see you go. Best of luck.

Alright, let's not go too much off-topic.

But I gotta say, leaving a community and a goodbyes are completely fine, but starting to blame the one who created this community, and gave you a chance as admin, which you clearly couldn't handle the responsibilty of is just not okay. Sorry to say this, but this is too low.

Goodbyes, sad to see you go. Best of luck.
well, not like we didnt thought about if you would be able to handle the admin thing stalker ;)
anyways, bye.

My friend!

It was amazing to met you!I hope you do all your best in future!

End of the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread