Well I guess it's time for an introduction (1 Viewer)

Solid

Last edited:
Good day,

my name's Solid (as you've already guessed from my username) and I'm 18 years old. I'm also German which means that I have no humor whatsoever and dislike humans in general.

Currently attending my last year of school with my finals being in spring/summer 2015. After school I plan to attend university to study physics with my current aim being to become an astrophysicist.

I started playing TF2 in winter 2010 and for about 2 years I did nothing but play pubs. After creeping around in valve servers for a while I finally found a nice community server to play on - the gb.gladblad Badwater 24/7 server. From that server I also got my first highlander team, that was late 2012 if I remember correctly. I played almost 2 years with them, only leaving for the most recent season. Sadly the gb server(s) died due to several ddos attacks which forced the server owner to close the servers down because he also had personal/work stuff on the same server. In mid 2013 I also got into 6v6. I've played both game modes quite successfully for several seasons, winning prem in the latest highlander- and coming second in div 1 in the latest 6s season. Sadly I seem to have developed some kind of hand injury so I will be sitting out the next seasons for both game modes(probably good for my finals as well). I can only really play pubs now without pain so I'm doing exactly that. After the gb servers went down I (again) went around wrecking people in valve/MGE servers or on the occasional skial harvest pub. Then I discovered those lovely hightower servers of yours. Hightower has always been a map I liked due to the dm character it has and with the restriction of sentries the servers quickly found a way onto my list of favourite servers.
In march this year I joined the ETF2L AC (anti cheat) team and I've been busting cheaters ever since. So far it has been quite a fun experience which involves a lot of detective work as well.

Not much else to say. If there's anything else anyone wants to know he can ask me. If I'm in a good mood I might even answer them.

~Solid
ohai sherlock, hope you enjoy your stay :p
if you have any suggestions for the both hightower servers let me know and i see what i can do ;)

EDIT: maybe there are soon US servers incoming mebe..

Users who are viewing this thread