Well hello there people :P (1 Viewer)

AlanCrash

Hello Panda-Community! It's a pleasure to play in your servers and with the community members/players.
Let me introduce myself, the name is AlanCrash, but I prefer to be called by my Alan (since its my real name, but you can call me whatever you want).

I'm your average player who mains freak fortress 2 and slender fortress 2 game modes. I can be most of the time a goofy guy trying to make everyone laugh or just have a good time. I'm looking forward to visit and play in your other servers because at the moment, I've only played on your Freak fortress server, which contains good bosses in my opinion.

Anyway, I'm normally a goofy, caring and respectful guy when I'm on any servers. But I've been sometimes shy, quite, serious/positive and thoughtful guy when I'm new anywhere (in this case, the community). I try to get along with any community member to just have a good time and not have any problems/conflicts at all. I like to make new friends by the way.
Also, I wanna apologize if my English isn't really perfect or good, it's not my native language but I honestly like to talk it and I'm still learning more while the years pass.
Well...I'm not sure what else I should type here, so I guess I'm done with myself.

Like I said, its's a pleasure to play in your servers. If you're reading this, then I thank you for taking your time to do so, I hope we can get along with each other and be good friends :).

PS: I'm a mexican.:cool:

• Friendly
Reactions: Maxim and Madact
Welcome to panda community! Hope you enjoy your stay here on the forums ::):

uQP5nXv.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread