we need hop jb v8 back! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do we need hopjbv8 back? we legit just got v12 added to the map pool and its objectively better than the older versions

why do we need hopjbv8 back? we legit just got v12 added to the map pool and its objectively better than the older versions
People claim the new stuff in v12 is “broken.”

• Indifferent
Reactions: BigMac Stacks
bro i am not about to have 3 of the same fucking map, i played it twice and got really bored of it so can we just only have v12 on? Also v8 is ass anyways with no interesting minigames (i only like obby and climb anyways) and the v8 minigames are just your basic average jb minigame list (obby, box game, 9 square + crush game, danger below, blah blah blah).

tl;dr i hate hop and every of its versions and would like to have only 1 version plssssss!!!!

bro i am not about to have 3 of the same fucking map, i played it twice and got really bored of it so can we just only have v12 on? Also v8 is ass anyways with no interesting minigames (i only like obby and climb anyways) and the v8 minigames are just your basic average jb minigame list (obby, box game, 9 square + crush game, danger below, blah blah blah).

tl;dr i hate hop and every of its versions and would like to have only 1 version plssssss!!!!
Hopjb v11 is only still here by mistake. It's actually not in the map list when you nominate a map to be voted, it only goes to that version when the server crashes and restarts. Kevin left it in by mistake.

Hopjb v11 is only still here by mistake. It's actually not in the map list when you nominate a map to be voted, it only goes to that version when the server crashes and restarts. Kevin left it in by mistake.
its not by mistake its there bc its a good map :)

• Agree
Reactions: koe
The only "good" thing about hop v8 that people talk about is dr
It is not worth having an inferior version of a map in rotation for one minigame where the updated versions are better in everyway

Reactions: Kazzy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread