We have and admin abusing rights in the NY Jailbreak (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostpieguy

Admin killed warden when game started and then killed 2 people that !w to take his place

Right let me explain this.
I killed the warden, then I was killed. I then slayed King of Kush George Bush since he took over warden after cells were open. You then took over warden after I slayed him and then that lead to a slay on you.

I then later banned you for 60 minutes for being AFK on the blu team.

1. It was 90 minutes and I was afk for a minute to file this report. and 2. Why do you think !w exists its so if warden is killed in the first minute someone else can take over. If you have a problem with !w don't kill everyone who uses it try to get it removed.

The reason !w is there is so that a blu may go warden before cells open. Cells were already open so you couldn't force warden on yourself.
[TF2Jail]Ghostpieguy banned from Guards for 60 minutes spent alive.
Also, if you're going to report somebody, join the red or spectator team so then you won't get banned for being afk.

Maybe you should wait a little more than a minute before banning people, no other admin bans that quickly

Look man, if you are going to go afk, go to the red team or spectators. I don't want multiple fail rounds becuase you went afk.

I'm fine with you banning afk people from blu but be a little more patient, if I'm going to be afk for a minute which is about when warden has finished giving first order there's no reason to switch teams

I saw all this happend, and I support Husky. Not to mention, you had some freekills aswell.

• Agree
Reactions: Removed
Despite the fact that they called it "freekilling" 90% of the time. I actually had a reason for every kill except one or two which I had a spy backstab me or something because I accidentally killed someone in the cross fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread