Declined Wasn’t Impersonating Pandas Staff (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffgd3

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/in...ch=STEAM_0:0:150755974&advType=steamid&Submit

Name of your Banned Steam Account:

jeffgd3 (jeffgd)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150755974

Date and Time of the Ban: April 27th, 2:30 P.M

Reason about the Ban:

Admin Impersonating

Admin that Banned you: Left 4 Zelda

Why should you receive an unban for the ban?

Hi there, the reason why I think I should receive an unban, is because frankly, I wouldn’t say I was impersonating an admin on Pandas servers.

First off, this guy named Rustline, or something like that, was cussing at me because of a couple things. For one, this scout was camping with me when I was an engi, and I pretended the scout was my son and I couldn’t let him leave. The other instance was because laughed at his body.

So he got really mad and started swearing and cussing like a six year old, he even went so far to harass me on my profile. Anyway that’s not the point. I guess what I should have done was just simply ignore him, but instead I messed with him a little.

I followed him around and hit him with a hammer for a couple of minutes. But what got me banned was when told him repeatedly “I’m gonna ban you.” Everyone cried that I was impersonating an admin, so I told everyone I’d ban them all, as a joke. I continued, “I’ll ban you from my Fortnite server,” and then I dropped it.

So the thing here is, I wasn’t actually impersonating an administrator from Panda. I was jokingly implying I was just going to ban them from Fortnite. And that’s all there is to it.

Anyway, thanks for reading my appeal. I now realize that from after about a year of playing (with breaks) how important Panda takes this rule. I pledge not to jokingly or seriously impersonate an admin ever on any of Pandas servers.

• Informative
  • Dislike
Reactions: Zeprus and Arrow
So I was the one who told Zelda about what jeff was doing, in which some other people told me about him. I quickly checked his chat log, which contained a lot of rude behavior and insulting. Then one of my friends said that jeff was going to "ban" them, and then followed up with asking "Isn't that impersonating admins?" I personally thought from what I saw was admin impersonation, and on top of that he was insulting and such. Now that I'm looking at it from his perspective, I think the 3 day ban wasn't needed. Although I really think he should be punished for what he said in his chat.

Here's his chatlog.

I'm not sure what to do with Rustline, Zelda or anyone else can decide upon that. Here's Rustline's chatlog.

• Funny
Reactions: Left 4 Zelda
Well, it's already expired. & Gero changed his story but from your chat logs I think it was justified.
Closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread