Accepted Warden'Pet Gag+Mute (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Warden'sPet (Under ★UPWarden'sPet in the logs)
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:81579671
Date and Time of the Ban: Gag-2017-08-19 18:43:10 Mute-2017-08-21 14:26:49
Reason about the Ban: Husky
Admin that Banned you: It says the mute was for spam in chat (id assume for the perm gag) I don't know why I was gagged it was 5 years ago.
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I'm just trying to chill and play the game I dont even know why I was punished in the first place.

STEAM_0:1:81579671

You spammed, that's the reason. The reason why the mute reason is blank is due to an edit gone wrong. It was most likely due to spamming as well.

Well, I literally remember none of that. Damn 5 years gone fast.
If you wish to keep the gag/mute thats fine, all I can do is apologize for my previous actions of my edgy 17 year old self.

This'll jog your memory :pepega:

I'll lift the gag and mute. Gag because it's been 5 years + you've apologised and the mute because of the mistake edit.
I don't see any teamban on you but teambans have changed since then, that due to possible errors during changes, that you might not be able to join. I'd advise you wouldn't join blue until you get at least 4-6 hours worth of playtime on red team. If you find yourself teambanned you'll have to appeal again but I'd let the jailbreak team handle that part.

You may be monitored and could receive a permanent communication block again without warning if you break communication rules again. If this happens you will not be able to appeal your communication block for 1 year.

Here is a link to the rules check out section 2 specifically :

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread