1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Join us on our discord server for fun gaming evenings, discussions, music and much more!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you!
    Dismiss Notice

Warden Problems and Glitched Guard Ban

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Not-A-Liking-To, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Not-A-Liking-To

Not-A-Liking-To New Member

Are you allowed to be warden and type your orders out or do you have to verbally say them.
    Also I was Guard Banned and got an appeal but I was not able to join Blu because of Guard Ban.

2. Arrow

Arrow Donator
    Donator

Steam:
    Im pretty sure you have to use a mic, if you dont have/use one you cant even go on blue.

3. Jimjo

Jimjo Donator
    Donator

Steam:
    You have to give orders into the mic, not into the chat. This would just have the mic verification for nothing. Also if you want to get unguardbanned you can appeal here

4. XplosiveAction

XplosiveAction Active Member

unfortunately i wish this was "true" like, you can verify your mic by breathing into it but your mic can be utter garbage or too quiet or something. I wish there was a way to make it recognize like the word "Hello" or something.

5. Arrow

Arrow Donator
    Donator

Steam:
  6. Rusthick

Rusthick New Member

Steam:
    Yes, You need to speak it out verbally You need a mic to give order. Because you cannot type and move at the same time, so when you are typing, prisoners would come forward to kill you, therefore, you might be teambanned because of that.Unless you get a mic, you won't be unbanned Also, I don't think i mic is very expensive. 1 mic probably the cheapest is $20 or something

7. Semicolon backslash

I’m pretty sure this question has been answered just saying, unless you know we are really lazy and wait over a month to answer.

8. Sarwan Bryant

Sarwan Bryant Active Member

Steam:
    just curious, why don't you check the rules before creating a thread about it?