Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account:Super crak 202 9
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here):STEAM_0:0:551899872
Date and Time of the Ban:2021-04-25 18:46:43
Reason about the Ban:I mfked on JB
Admin that Banned you:Racer911-1
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: It was one of my first days on JB so I didnt exactly know much about the rules and all that, back then i didnt even know that days exsisted, and I had barely learned what cellwars was that day, and being newer to jb i would be admittedly dumb sometimes and got paranoid fast, so whenever i heard the word rebeller i thought it meant the current prisoners were rebelling, long story short i was playing demo so i think we all now how that went. in conclusion I was inexperienced and un aware of the rules, as well as i shot a grenade as demo and tbh I dont know what I thought would happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright so I have a rather hard decision on whether to accept or decline this appeal.
However I'll let you have a chance to get back on the blu team since I can believe on that reason for the unban. But Instead of completely removing your guardban, I'll apply a Temporary Guardban of 360 minutes. Ontop of that I would also want to confirm if you have a functioning microphone.
Add me on Discord so we can schedule your unban
Code:
Racer911-1#4467
Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread