[War3source] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

anderson

Suggestions:
1. A better auto balance - the current one is pointless.
2. AFK manager - why waste precious space when there's a 30 people limit.
3. Update cp_orange_x3_panda_b1 - the original map seems to be better, people still manage to spawnkill so the improvements just include no spawnkilling for spies and alot of panda community logos.
4. Disable helm for snipers.
5. Class limitations - of there are 15 people in a team more than 4 snipers shouldn't be allowed, there should always be a medic and e.t.c. (everybody should have their role).
6. The map shouldn't last for more than an hour so that both teams would try to do their best to actually win.
Situation: every day I see the same picture, 1 team gets beaten up so badly that they can't even leave the spawn while the other team freely farms kills without winning, if you're losing you easily you can go to the other team (this shouldn't even be possible). There is always someone afk in a team - this leads to even more team imbalance as if there wasn't enough. It would be awesome if the teams would be balanced by the ammount of points players have.

noted to my todo list

I remember a nice balancing script on one war3source server. It was giving the losing team more damage depending on how bad they're losing, up to +50% when losing by 5 points or more. I'd like to see it here.

Remove helm entirely, limit sniper and spy to 3 and 2 and all is well. The current inbalance is caused by either bad team composition due to many snipers and spies plus snipers with helm and the faggot shield standing in a way that they only peak out with their head which makes them impossible to counter.

Reactions: stalker455655
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread