War3Source - Item Remove. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddin

Banned
Hola.

I've stumbled onto this community's W3 server and I have been playing for a while (like, 2 whole hours, wow.) and I kind of main the 'Sniper' class along with the Scout and the Pyro and the Spy and the Engineer and the Heavy and the Demoman and the Soldier. Fuck Medic.

Anyway, seeing as how I despise bodyshots as I'm sure many other 'Sniper' mains do as well, I'd like to suggest you remove the following item from the server: Helm of the Black Legion.

Why should you remove it? Well.

1. It's rather annoying when you're on a killing spree as 'Sniper' and you're trying not to bodyshoot anyone when Mr. I'MWEARINGAHELMET shows up infront of you and kills you without giving you any chance to fight back (again, no bodyshots kthx).

2. Read reason nº1.

3. The 'Sniper' is already a pretty broken class if you know how to aim properly and I don't think it needs any more help, especially from something that completely removes the objective of 'sniper vs sniper' fights.

Greetings,
AWP.

• Agree
Reactions: Supreme
Addressed this like what, 4 times before? Can we do it already...

Oh, that's great. No quote option.

Anywho, I wasn't aware this suggestion had been made before (didn't look either, hue).

It's a simple config edit AFAIK. @Kevin
If it's not I will just edit the plugin.

Someone please just do it..
Body shots are the bane of the whole class, I hate it whenever I get a body shot kill, it makes me look so bad and feel so nooby..

Seems like a minor issue to have to bodyshot. People choose to get bodyshot when they equip that thing.

The "Reply" button is for quoting by the way.

If you feel "nooby" when you have to bodyshot you have not understood the class yet.

Seems like a minor issue to have to bodyshot. People choose to get bodyshot when they equip that thing.

The "Reply" button is for quoting by the way.

The thing is that some snipers stand in a corner where from most places, other snipers only see their head. And they sometimes have a vaccinator/kritz medic.

I know that there are more problems with it than just that, I just wanted to go into that point because I think it's a pretty weak one. When people equip the helmet they know all you can do is bodyshot them, so they can't complain about it.

@Evo;

I don't care if people complain, I just don't like feeling 'dirty' and 'noobish' everytime I have to bodyshoot someone.

The thing is that some snipers stand in a corner where from most places, other snipers only see their head. And they sometimes have a vaccinator/kritz medic.
You are very famous for doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread